I want to castrate myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often hear of people calling for paedophiles to be castrated. My assumption is that the intended aim would be so they dont have any sex drive, and hence no desire to have sex with children. So Im pretty sure castration would have a huge eliminating effect on one's sex drive.

Ellycat

I often hear of people calling for paedophiles to be castrated. My assumption is that the intended aim would be so they dont have any sex drive, and hence no desire to have sex with children. So Im pretty sure castration would have a huge eliminating effect on one's sex drive.
I will repeat myself; Castration DOES NOT kill your sex drive. Just ask my dog for concrete evidence and I also saw a programme on TV whereby 2 homosexual lovers were castrated and it didn't stop them from humping away. Why they do this is? I have no idea.

dink

If you are really considering castration,. there are other means to kill your sex drive. One is DEPOPREVARA (the spelling might be off) It is a female type of birth control. They often give it to sex offenders to kill the urge so that they don't hurt anyone else.

Fifth page and you're still taking <Mod Edit: Abacus21 - do not insult members>seriously...on a suicide forum?

I'm sure that i dont need to reiterate why being 17 and not being laid isnt an uncommon occurence, but why am i five pages in before the lock???

<Mod Edit: Abacus21 - insulting>

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a very high sex drive in high school. Especially when lunch time came around I would see these gorgeous girls sucking on popsicle sticks and one of them was giving me the look :).. But I never did anythin. Some girls grabbed my ass once when I was walking down the hall, but I never did anything.. My bros girl told me that this girl in one of my classes liked me, and in class that girl told me sometimes huge things are good. But I never did anything. Happend to me so many times, where I would see these girls doing things and I would think WOW I want to talk with her. But I never ended up talking to the girl who sat in class with her skirt up so everyone could see her panties ( Later I thought that she wanted the teacher lol but who knows ).

Also one girl said everything you could hope a girl would say to you, talking about her vagina and everything! But still I felt to scared because I was a chubby guy that in my opinion smelt kinda bad.

I didnt have sex untill I worked out a bit and wore clean clothes, and learned a little bit about human nature. Most people your age wont be scared to experiment, maybe you can even find a screw buddy in your hometown.

Dont be afraid to look stupid trying to pick up a girl who is obviously way out of your league, especially in high school because it will build up your confidence and gain you experience for the next girl. Also you might get one there are TONS of girls in your highschool that just want to have fun like you.

Point of my gibrish is dont let good times pass you by because your to scared to jump in. And your not alone. Its happening to millions of people, dont let it get you down.

Good luck and dont count out fat chicks or the " ugly " ones because you think your friends wont approve, most of them would prolly bang her as well.

And relationships are kickass I lived with a girl for a year, the only thing I regret is talking to her friends and watching her freak out. But her cooking made up for that stuff :D.

Also a while back I seen a video of a guy who was castrated it was really nasty thanks for the mental image. NOT!

colt45

I sometimes feel that I think of sex too much that I wish I could neuter myself and make myself onto a machine. I feel I am too gripped with my reclusive tendencies that i know that I am always going to be alone.

Plus on top of that I am terrible person to be with for too long; I have not friend. Plus I am sure that I despise women with my physical attributes.

Plus it is that sense of solitude that makes my sex drive stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00