I want to cry.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by LiverpoolFTW, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiverpoolFTW

LiverpoolFTW Guest

But what's the point? I 'd be crying alone.
  2. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Well hey, a lot of people cry alone, a lot. I think the majority of people that cry do it alone. I know it seems bad to cry alone, it seems pathetic and all that. But cry, it'll make you feel at least a bit better later on.
  3. LiverpoolFTW

LiverpoolFTW Guest

I guess so. But what is emotional support? And how do you find that? I have no idea.
  4. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Its been so many weeks now and there is not a day I don't feel like I want to cry but in a way, I am tired of myself crying so much. I used to cry so often and there was a time when I have to cry myself to sleep every night. I still feel suicidal and all, but its all inside, I also feel like even if I cry it won't change a thing. I wish I could cry and feel much better but I know it won't. All of my friends are just fake. I am always alone anyway.
  5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I only cry ALONE, always! no one bloody knows anything about it, or that i even cry at much. Sad I know.
  6. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

We all do cry alone sometimes... but we don't have to cry alone all the time.

*weak attempt at cheering up ahead ---->* Um, yeah, I have reason to cry tonight so know that you don't cry alone.

Wow, that came out stupid. Sorry if I'm making no sense. :hiding:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2007
  7. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

i think i read somewhere once that crying is actually a healthy reaction and ou do feel better afterwards
  8. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

you wont be crying totally alone becouse people here will be feeling your pain just now thats what SF is about truely understanding each others pain at these times. My thoughts are with u take care hun:hug:
  9. LiverpoolFTW

LiverpoolFTW Guest

I didn't cry. I've saved it for another time, but its there waiting for me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.