I want to cut, so bad.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by silverlilly, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silverlilly

silverlilly Member

I don't know whats wrong with me... I can't stop these feelings of depression, and I don't know where they are coming from. My thoughts are racing and I can't concentrate on anything in school. The only thing I can really do is write poetry. I feel like I need to cut... again. Like it will make it all better. I went to the hospital about 2 weeks ago, a mental institution basically. For my bi-polar and depression. It didn't work. The first thing I did when I got home was cut. I haven't since then, though. But I feel like I need to.... someone, HELP! No one talks to me, they say it stresses them out to do so. All my so-called friends have backed away, to afraid to deal with me and my problems. I can't pull myself together. Should I just end it now? Save me and everyone else the pain?
  2. silverlilly

silverlilly Member

does no one CARE? Just like everyone else I know? I came here for support and I got ZIP. This is the 2nd or 3rd post I've made and waited for resposes and got nothing.
  3. Syd

Syd Guest

I do care, I didn't see this post until just now though. If you want, feel free to tell me about what you're feeling and I'll listen. I have not had experience with cutting specifically, though I have been depressed and suffer from anxiety, and was suicidal when I was younger. It is okay to share negative emotions, and is part of the healing process. You can either send post on here or send a PM, and I'll talk if it will ease your mind some, though I can't guarantee I will be able to provide solutions for your problems. I'm here to provide company though, anytime.
  4. BelovedDreamer

BelovedDreamer Well-Known Member

I hate that feeling. The thing that'll help the most is having someone to talk to, but no one wants to talk to you because it's "too hard." So you just internalize it.
    I'm fighting the urge to cut right now too. It's hardest when you feel the most alone.
    If you want to talk (I dunno if you have AIM) my SN is HereRosemary. I'm on a lot. I may not have any answers, but I'm more than willing to listen.
  5. dont say things like that n if u ever want 2 talk about ur problems PM me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.