i want to cut

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by thedeafmusician, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

but i know i shouldnt -- it'll break my four month cut free streak and i cant let my parents catch me. i hate it. they dont get it -- ive been cutting for about five years now on and off and they only found out three years ago. it's not something i can just stop like that. i wish id never started. i really do.
  2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Don't give up all that hard work. I know how hard it is but you've come so far! you should be proud of how far you've come.

I dunno what to say tbh but i wanted to say something.

I'm here if you need anyone to talk to hun.

I really hope you get through this.
  3. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

Stay strong dear, keep yourself distracted, keep telling yourself how long it's been and that you don't need it. Here if you need to talk :hug:

4. homelessmk

homelessmk Active Member

don't give up! i know it seems like it's always just going to happen again, but you can make it not happen again! distract yourself. watcha a funny movie. read a book. listen to cheerful music.. .something. don't let it happen! you will regret it! four months is a long time. i can't wait until you've made it a year and longer :)
  5. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

ive made over a year before, but then relapsed and now i've gotten to this new break. i dont care about having gone so far now, i just want to cut still. and usually i hate posting my own threads on here because it feels like im whining but i really dont care anymore.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.