I want to cut...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by xZombiexAngelx, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xZombiexAngelx

xZombiexAngelx Well-Known Member

I haven't cut in almost 2 1/2 years. And now, I feel so worthless and helpless, and I think I might start turning to cutting again. I have no idea what to do. Last night and today have probably been the worst day/night I've had in such a long time, and I feel so stressed and depressed. What should I do to take my mind off all of this? I'm afraid if I don't do something, it's going to happen, and I won't want to stop. If I cut once, I'll want 10 more, and after 10, I'll want 20 more.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry things are so rough right now...but SH will not make those things any easier, in fact, you will probably feel worse after the few seconds of relief passes...maybe talking to someone about what is going on will give you other strategies to deal with these difficult times...J

3. xZombiexAngelx

I don't really have any one to talk to. If I did, I don't think I would be thinking of turning to SH.

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

You can talk to me. :hug: You have made it so far! Don't give in now.

5. xZombiexAngelx

Thanks.

I think about SH all the time. I never do it, but I still think about it. I had a reason to stop. Now, I don't have a reason.

6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

It might be time to find a new reason not to sweetie.

7. xZombiexAngelx

I wish I could find a reason, but I can't. I've been thinking all day, trying to find a reason. But I can't seem to find a legitimate reason to not SH.

8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

How old are you? Do you have younger siblings? I tend to not do it for my little brother

9. xZombiexAngelx

I'm 17. I have a 4, almost 5 year old half brother. But I never see him, my dad's "girlfriend" keeps him away from me. Because I'm a "freak".

10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

and she's a bitch. how is your relationship with your mom?

11. xZombiexAngelx

I haven't seen my mom since I was 5. I talk to her, but I don't really like her much. She's never been here for me.

12. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

you live with your dad? :hug: Im sorry hun. what about friends? they help make you not want to cut?

13. xZombiexAngelx

Yeah, and my dad hates me, I think. He chooses his "girlfriend" and my little brother over me. No matter how many times I've told him I don't like the way she treats me, he keeps her around.

I don't really have many friends. I have 2 good guys friends, but that's it. And I only know them online. I used to have friends in rl, but they all abandoned me.

So I'm pretty much alone with everything.

14. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

You should talk to him. Tell him how you feel like he hates you. Also, could you talk to the guy friends you know online about this?

If your rl friends deserted you then they weren't really friends <3

15. xZombiexAngelx

I have talked to him about it, every time he says "Things will change. Promise." Nothing ever changes. So, I gave up trying to get him to realize how all of this affects me.

I only really talk to one of them, like, on a personal level. But I don't think he understands. He just tries to make me smile and cheer me up. But then an hour later, I'm back to feeling worthless. I think it's my ex's fault. He made me feel worthless. He triggered all of this tonight.

Yeah, I know they weren't my friends. Especially the girl who kept stealing my boyfriends. I had nobody, so I kept forgiving her. But this last time, she took it too far. Long story :/

16. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I wish I could help more. :hug: Just know that if you ever need to talk you can drop me a PM. Hang in there.

17. xZombiexAngelx

Thanks. I'm gonna try to talk to my friend tonight. Work everything out and all that.

18. xZombiexAngelx

I ended up self-harming tonight... I couldn't control myself... Right after I told my best friend...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.