I want to die because of my depression

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by wullie, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wullie

wullie New Member

I am at the end of the line now. I have tried 2 unsussefull attemts with <mod edit: bunny - methods>. I am now thinking of poison as it is very accessible where i live. <mod edit: bunny - methods> Just to let you all know why, I was sexually and phisically abused by my step parent ( father ) i was adopted age 3 and from 5 till i was 14 he used to make me do things to him and he to me. I left home at 16 as i could take no more. I joined the army at 18 and served for 20 years. I was sent to the first gulf war, bosnia and 5 tours of ireland. i have so many flash backs and nightmares. I cant sleep i rarely go out and i have had enough. I really dont know what to do but i have a fiance that loves me but i cant let her live through this with me.
    I suppose in a way this is a type of goodbuy, it will be a couple of weeks yet but i know the planning and preperation is more important now. I wish you all good health and god bless.

Good Night

Wullie:sad:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2008
  2. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

Joining this forum just shows that you want to live. Talking about how you feel can help you so much. Especially as there are many people here that know exactly what you´ve been through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.