• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I want to die. I don’t matter

Every single one of my friends that I’ve reached out too are ignoring me😭 don’t want anything to do with me anymore. I was going to meet up with an online friend last week but got sick he now said I’ve been replaced by someone . I’m a complete wreck, I don’t matter to anyone I just get ignored now I don’t want to live

Cosmo

Hey, don't worry, you're not worthless. I've been there when you don't want to live because people ignore you and it looks like you have no friends. It could be that they can't see the good you have in you. You matter to the world. And I'm sure there are people who would love to spend time with you and get to know you if you give it time and keep looking.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Every single one of my friends that I’ve reached out too are ignoring me😭 don’t want anything to do with me anymore. I was going to meet up with an online friend last week but got sick he now said I’ve been replaced by someone . I’m a complete wreck, I don’t matter to anyone I just get ignored now I don’t want to live
it's not the same as irl but you can form meaningful friendships here on SF. keep posting, talk to people, go to the cafe when it's open. there are many things you can do to make friends here. please participate and you will have friend in no time...mike....*hug*shake

Sad Elf

You matter to us. I think often about the people on this forum as I go about my day to day tasks.

it's hard but maybe it's about finding the right people, the person who know thinks he has replaced you, doesn't sound like someone that would be a good friend.

do you have a way of meeting new people? It's hard but maybe through a hobby of some sort of group you might find someone with similar interest ?

take care
Elf

Reaver

Making new friends seems like the best thing to do. I know it can be very difficult though, as I struggle with it quite a lot. I've almost forgotten what having good friends feels like.

Making new friends seems like the best thing to do. I know it can be very difficult though, as I struggle with it quite a lot. I've almost forgotten what having good friends feels like.
Yeah it really is difficult because most of them make out like there true and genuine at first then the next minute they don’t really care anymore. I don’t know what to do I was sick and just got replaced by someone I thought was my friend it really hurts. I have no one now, haven’t been able to go out much cause of my anxiety and depression worsening lately and I don’t even have friends I can meet anymore now I just got replaced. I have no one at all I feel really helpless and alone

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Yeah it really is difficult because most of them make out like there true and genuine at first then the next minute they don’t really care anymore. I don’t know what to do I was sick and just got replaced by someone I thought was my friend it really hurts. I have no one now, haven’t been able to go out much cause of my anxiety and depression worsening lately and I don’t even have friends I can meet anymore now I just got replaced. I have no one at all I feel really helpless and alone
i am sorry to be blunt but if someone just replaces you they were not your friend, that was a cold thing to do. so you didn't really lose a friend try to go out try to find a way to make friends. if someone treats you well embrace them if they treat you poorly leave...mike...*hug*shake

Everyone keeps dropping me and no one wants to be my friend either. I just need someone you know I’m really suffering from loneliness and I can’t talk to my family either. I feel like I’m not worthy of being alive because no one likes me

i am sorry to be blunt but if someone just replaces you they were not your friend, that was a cold thing to do. so you didn't really lose a friend try to go out try to find a way to make friends. if someone treats you well embrace them if they treat you poorly leave...mike...*hug*shake
I know thank you it’s just hard because I have no one else

Reaver

That is a horrible thing to have happen and I don't know what I'd do either, if the same happened to me. Some people can be very cruel for seemingly no reason, sadly.

I haven't gone out in a very long time and I don't really have anyone either. I mean, I haven't had a friend in real life since I was 15. It certainly would be nice to change that, but it's very true that anxiety and depression make that quite difficult. Trying to be okay with being alone is what I've been doing, for the most part, even if that's not really solving the problem.

Auri

🎸🎼Rock Star🎼🎸
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I'm sorry someone told you you were "replaced", that's not okay... I know it hurts a lot when someone leaves, but very few people are meant to stay in our lives for a significant amount of time. Most do leave, and even more leave very quickly, simply because they're just not right for you, and vice versa. You are worthy and you deserve to be cared for. Those who matter will stay. *console

you are worthy of being alive ♥ dont let assholes make you think you arent good enough, its them who arent good enough. thats horrible for your "friend" to do. I feel your pain with friendships, I've had bad luck all my life with it. I've never had a decent friend irl, or they've seemed decent then turned against me or proved me wrong years later which always hurts. sounds weird but it was only when I was about 18 or 19 did I realize that its normal for friends to care about you and that that isnt just something in fiction. I spent all of high school with friends who didnt care about me, so in turn I didnt care for them either, and we just hanged out but tehre was no real connection, it was only when I got to uni and I had friends who asked me how I was did I realize my experience so far wasnt normal! I was totally confused why my friends were asking how I was, then I figured that I guess thats normal, to me it was alien. got used to it after a while and realized how nice it was, only to have the only close friend I had turn against me and turn out to be awful and I was back to square one, alone. had online friends who also turned nasty or had issues, one of them replaced me also- I know how upsetting that is *sadhug I have 1 close friend now (online) who makes a huge difference to my life, they arent perfect and can upset me too, but they're way way better than anyone else in my life. I have a couple other online friends, though we arent close, so in that sense they dont make much difference to me and I have no friends irl. I always find it hard making friends, I have social anxiety so always wait for others to approach me, and even then I find I rarely feel comfortable or click with anyone and I'm not interested in surface levels friends with no deeper connection. idk. anyway, I'm going on! point being, I understand the pain and difficulty, loneliness is awful, and friendship makes the world of difference, I hope you can make friends online at least *sadhug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00