I want to die.. i need to die..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Entity, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

I'm so lost.. i don't understand anything.. i don't get it.. what's wrong with me? what have i done so terribly wrong that i deserve to feel this way? can't i just die.. can't you let me just disappear.. i'm so fucking down today i don't know what to do with myself and all i can think about is dying.. what the fuck is wrong with me. i know that if i die you die and yet its still fresh in my mind. will i really be that selfish? Would i really do that to you? I'm so done with life. i want out. i just want to be dead and gone. i wanna be gone.. why can't anyone understand that.. can't you just let me slip away and go forever.. can't you let me have just htat one last freebie that does me over.. can't you let me do just this one last thing.. give my body a reason to feel this pain.. give myself a reason to feel like this.. tell me that i am worth nothing to you.. tell me that i don't mean shit to anyone.. please..
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Today has been a slow slide downhill for me. I'm sinking like this because I have a brain illness. I know it will pass, I know it will come back. When I can, I grab every bit of joy out of life I can.

We all have this cycle and we're all tired of it, but we can still hang on.

3. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Ive worked something out for myself that i really wished that i didnt. I was happy until i realised when i got problems no-one wants to help me or actually cares enough to reply.

Take this site for example, i sit in the chatroom cause i want to talk to someone, n e one at all but guess what i get blanked. But when someone else needs help im there for people cause thats what im like.

Im just sick and tired of everything and well whats the point no-one cares n e way thats obvious
  4. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

yes people on this site sit there saying nothing and it is annoying
  5. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Many people in this world don't know what to say. It's sad but true. Since you are a person that's been there for others, it is all the more to your credit and I respect you for it.
  6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Katie sorry but I dont have the magic words or solution to what you are feeling. But I do understand it, the frustration, the anger, the need to make it all end. So without the words to make it better I hope that the understanding and hugs that are sent along in this post help a little. :hug: :hug:
  7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

emo :hug:
    i wish i could take it all away, that i had a quick fix for you, but i dont. put faith in your therapist be honest with them, let them see how desperate your feeling they can help. i dont want anything happening to you, i think you are a wonderful person and you deserve the best life can give to you, you just need a helping hand to get out of this mess, so reach out and try and find that helping hand
    love ya hun
  8. shefallsasleep

shefallsasleep Well-Known Member

You haven't done anything to feel this way, it is not your fault so please don't blame yourself. I also feel today that I could just disapear, or just go to sleep and not wake up, like I'm giving up on life. Everyone here understands how you feel in some way so just let it all out and know people do care how you are feeling x