I want to die, just that

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

I feel terrible tonight. I just keep remembering my past OD and I feel like I want to do it again and just die. just forget about what my life is and be somewhere else. I want to do it!!
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi i don't think you want you to die hun i think you want to live but in a happier space. I do hope you can talk to someone about how depressed you are feeling. Talk to your doctor okay please so youcan start being in that place where there is less darkness. Get on newer meds get therapy hun get your life back hugs
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hey Pollo,

Just wanted to send some hugs :hug: :hug: your way. I know ODing seems like an attractive option to you right now, but I hope you reconsider. If you can't stop yourself from doing it, please call for help!

Stay safe,

Mr. A
  4. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

Thanks for your words but honestly I feel I can't cope. I am tired of being alone, my life is a life of loneliness. I just want to escape, to forget and to punish some people who have been cruel to me
  5. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

I sent you an email!

Aside from that - needless to say, I hope things work out and this is a bad night which lets face it - we all have.

I mean, not to demean the life which has led you to that bad night - we all have lives and tales not too dissimilar from your own.

People who wronged us

That kind of stuff.

Revenge - sometimes we NEED it - but best to aim to be happy - not dead - because for me - my enemies, don't want me happy. They define their twisted needs and I reject them.

As should you!

And all of us.

My thoughts Pollo - are with you and anyone else going through a bad time.

I just hope - you went to bed and will wake and allay our fears.

Its very late in the UK - but, sleepless in England and so on.

Good luck to anyone out there.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Pollo you are not alone okay really Please know that You can pm any of us we do care hun Let us know how you are doing okay hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.