i want to die- might be triggering..

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by imisshim, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imisshim

imisshim New Member

i heard that specially <edit method...sorry hun might give someone a method..Terry>
    reacts really badly with alcohol?? Is it possible to die from that? i'm feeling depressed. Nobody likes me as I am, my boss is judging me based on whatever lies others told him. even though you might say i can quit, i still would feel like a failure.. I would feel like a failure for not having succeeded in my life. the future holds no hope for me. i'm depressed and feel so bad. i am sad to be in such a situation but when you don't know against whom you should be fighting, it's not easy. it's not easy knowing that you thought you were friends with everyone but then you learn that one of everyone is backstabbing you.. i wish to sleep and never wake up again. i want to lose myself in alcohol, to forget everything that's happening. i want to stop hurting like this. i want to stop being humiliated like this. i want to feel human again. i want to lose control of myself. i want to be dead. i'm so confused that i don't know what i'm writing. sorry for the ranting.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2007
  2. babycheeses

babycheeses Active Member

Hi, you can't post info on methods, sorry.

Can you talk with your boss about these lies or the person backstabbing you?

Is there someone else above your boss (or even below him: a manager) who you trust will at least retain their professionalism as you discuss the situation with them?
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Sounds like you need to talk to someone, I'm always here to help :)
  4. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

It probably won't much differents to what I write but you are not alone in how you feel. I can relate, I feel like this will never end, just want my life to end.

How are going today? I hope you are feeling a bit better.

take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.