I want to die now: TRIGGER WARNING

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BipolarOne, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BipolarOne

BipolarOne Active Member

Suicidal thoughts woke me from my sleep. I want to kill myself right this minute. I know I am very ill. I don't know what to do. I just had a very bad hospital stay last week. The mental health unit of that hospital was the most unprofessional unit I have ever been in. It was torture to be there. I don't want to go into another hospital right now. These suicidal feelings are so strong and overwhelming. I am so scared right now. If I call a hotline, they will call the Sheriff's Dept. in my city. I don't want to be taken away in a police car. I won't drive myself to an ER. I am in such a terrible state. I don't even know why I want to die!

2. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

you can try the Samaritans hotline, the will not notify the authorities unless you agree to it... at least that way you can get your feeling out

3. mandy

mandy Well-Known Member

^ ^ ^ please do that . Do you have a friend or family member who can come get you? Or at least talk on the phone? You don't have to say you're suicidal , but if you're talking to them about anything at least it's passing time. You should find a way to be around people. Please don't do anything; this is how I felt when I had my attempt, I was already suicidal but that day I was just like no I want to die right now I don't know why nothing bad has even happened today but I need to dieā€¦ And I almost did and the next morning I totally regretted it , and by the time I was let out of the psych ward I was like nope I really can't listen to those urges. Because then I knew that if you just survive a little longer, you'll stop feeling like that. So please, survive a little longer .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.