I want to die. Plain and simple. I want to die.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Wormling, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wormling

Wormling Well-Known Member

Thats all thats going through my head right now. I was doing so well these lasttwo days, and then shit happened. And then more stuff happened. And I just kept getting pulled further and further down. Now I just have no motivation to keep optimistic. I want to talk to someone, but everyone is already hurting they dont need more pain. I'll just bottle it all up inside again and live life an empty shell once more.

I just want to sleep tonight and never wake up. Im sorry. I failed.
  2. Wormling

Actually, no, I dont want to talk about it anymore... **** YOU everyone in my family! **** you my so called friends! I should kill you all and then myself and then see whose laughing....
  3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Aw, Wormling..
    You seemed so happy though. :sad:
    :no: Don't bottle it up, it won't be good in the long run.

My MSN is in my profile if you want an ear. :hug:
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Don't you just love it when what can go wrong will go wrong :dry:
    They say shit comes in 3s so hopefully you've had your basin full for the time being and things will settle back down.
  5. jhayes0027

jhayes0027 Well-Known Member

You really shouldn't bottle it in. Even if that just means shouting out what you want to say across a message board it can help if even a little. Just remember that when family or friends aren't listening, there are always people across the internet and on this forum that will be reading these topics and not leaving you alone. Many times a stranger is more helpful than the ones close to you.
  6. Wormling

Lol, I feel like such shit atm. My stomache hurts, my palms are sweating and im all jittery. I dont feel sad, or mad, or anything atm. Lol it doesnt make sense cause I was just so mad. I just wrote a goodbye letter for my best friend in the world and told him to go to hell and am now im bed with my method of choice lol. I feel so wierd, like this time I might do it, I tried to put it off for years, that didnt work, I tried this site, that didnt work, I dont have any reason to live. Im not good enough to live.

7. jhayes0027

jhayes0027 Well-Known Member

I don't know how late it is or what your sleeping habits are but I find sometimes if it's late, just stopping what I'm doing and going to sleep is a good idea. Maybe you could sleep on it, then wake up and see how you feel. A good nights rest often helps. It's at least worth a try, sleep tonight, talk here when you wake up if you need too. It is your life I mean, as far as we know it can't come back. So it's always good to give something a chance, especially if going to take a big chance with something like suicide.
  8. Wormling

/sigh i cant do anything right.... i thought i had figured out the best way to die but now im scarred. I did research and found this...

One nurse described the death of one soldier who had been in the trenches during a [edited] attack. “He was sitting on the bed, fighting for breath, his lips plum coloured. He was a magnificent young Canadian past all hope in the asphyxia of [edited]. I shall never forget the look in his eyes as he turned to me and gasped: I can’t die! Is it possible that nothing can be done for me?” It was a horrible death, but as hard as they tried, doctors were unable to find a way of successfully treating [edited].

it says i can suffer like that for up to 48 hours!! i dont want to suffer, i just want the suffering to end X_X damn it all
  9. Wormling

sorry everyone. i broke down and lost it. i am somewhat better mentally now. i hope i dont worry anyone like that again. again, sorry.
  10. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

No apologies needed. You're entitled to a tough time every once in awhile. Glad you feel somewhat better mentally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.