I want to die right now so bad.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Serendipity27, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serendipity27

Serendipity27 New Member

I was with my fiance for 5 years. We recenlty got engage and everytime he does something to upset me he can never make me feel better. He came with me home took all his belongings and told me to take off the ring which he took with him. I sat quietly crying but me cryng has zero effect on him. Hes all i know and i love him but i feel he drops me alot (Only for a couple hours) We make up. We live toegtehr and slept in the same bed 99% of the time everyday. He broke my heart so bad. I finished college and have no kids. I have a great future ahead but nothing but him at this point can make this pain go away. I dont know what to do. I dont want to hurt myself but i want to not wake up tomorrow and live another day knowing what kind of pain he puts me through. What should i do.
  2. EisNayk

EisNayk Well-Known Member

I know this pain as well. me and my fiance was together for 7 years then she left me. the thing that kills me the most was I did nothing wrong to invoke it she even told me so she told me i was very good to her just something had changed in her and she no longer loved me in that way. this killed me 100% now I am pretty much homeless and have 0 hope for the future and everyday I hope to die. I just gave up so now I linger on the edge of death every day. the pain you feel is extreme I just hope you can keep your head above water because I never was able too. best of luck my heart is with you hoping your happiness returns to you.
  3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

You say "fiance," so I am assuming that means you have plans for marriage at some point. If you are already living together, shouldn't marriage be a next logical step to pursue? This is a good way to determine if a relationship is solid - marriage is the commitment vs. just living together. If you feel that the relationship cannot last, then surely it must be reconsidered. If you decide that it can last, then perhaps adding the commitment and follow through would be a good course of next action.
  4. Pixie

Pixie Member

You say everytime he upsets and can never do anything to make you feel better. That won't change believe me and it will only get worse. I know its painful but you say you have a good life ahead of you. You are not yet married and you have no children. You say your crying has no effect on him. Its the same with me and my partner. You think you feel like dying now but wait until you are trapped in a marriage with children and have someone who doesn't give a damn how hurt you are. If he doesn't understand your feelings and doesn't respond when you are hurt then he isn't worth it.

Don't waste your life and opportunities on someone who causes you pain. Get rid of him. Seriously.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.