I want to die right now!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by BriGuy, Aug 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

If only i knew how right this minute... Sadly i dont have what i need yet. But now more than ever i have to find a way very soon!! I cant go on any longer, its all too painful! I hate living it just hurts too much! Death & relief soon!

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's going on? :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

What is triggering you what is causing this sadness and pain. Whatever it is get away from it ok call a friend call someone you trust a crisis line even ok I just did that the other day and it helps ok to be heard it helps to hear a real voice on the other end hugs

4. BriGuy

I wish i could... No one left to call. My fiance just dumped me. My family has done horrible things and are partly to cause of the breakup so i resent them & cant talk to them. I have no more friends. Im in serious physical pain but about to lose my disability & medicare... No health coverage, no money, nobody and last straw losing the only man I will ever love for stupid reasons. I have nothing left but pain & misery and cant stand the pain in my head feels like it will explode. Pills arent helping anxiety anymore so Im just a total wreck. So I'm going shopping for some things to help. I cant do this anymore. There is nothing left.

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know it's been a really long time since we've talked, but here if you need a friend. :hug: I can't imagine what you're going through right now, but I hope you can find the strength to hold on.

6. BriGuy

Thanks wild cherry. But I'm all out of strength, there's nothing left.

7. robertcasio

robertcasio Banned Member

well.. that all sounds very bad.. things seem bad but there are people out in the world that have more to worry about.
    Be happy your not them.. be happy your not me... Your a free person and some of that stuff may work out in time.. just do what it takes to get by day by day.. heck.. take it hour by hour if you need too. that is what i do... i only think about what i need to do to get from sun up to sun down.. just of whatever day it is.. just take some time to think. watch a movie. then watch another... after a bit you will think better.. try looking for other programs... maybe a near by state or country would be able to help you. if your in the USA move to Canada. They might be able to help you. IDK.. just take some time to think

8. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

yes you can Briguy. This is a temporary season you are going through and life is made up of seasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.