I want to die right now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by depressedGirl, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. depressedGirl

depressedGirl Well-Known Member

i treat my whole family like crap. i can't even get to the job centre on time. i even broke the till at work cause i was stoned. i got stomach ache but not going to tell anyone as i don't deserve any sympathy. i just want to commit suicide right now. i can't change who i am but i hate myself so much. i wish i was a better person. i wish i was more caring instead of saying i don't care. all i care about is cannabis but how long until i don't even care for that? i just want to die or be the way i use to....
  2. depressedGirl

depressedGirl Well-Known Member

it was just as i thought.i told my mum i had stomach ache and she said she can't do nothing about it and to take pain killers. i have lost her caring. she wouldn't miss me if i died...
  3. SeanW

SeanW Member

Your mother would miss you if you died.. I depend on alcohol to get me through the day, i can't give you a big speech saying everything will be better but i just hope you know others feel your pain and i'm here if you need to talk.. I know it's hard but try to fight on
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

can you get to a doctor and tell him how you feel about suicide and let him help you??
    he can also talk to you about getting off the drugs....
    I can tell you your mother will be devestated if she losses you...I have lost my son to suicide and it hurts bigtime....
    there are other choices to dying...please stay and fight...
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I think your mother would miss you more than you think..It would devastate her and she would have to live with it the rest of her life..I was a stoner too... It took me well into my thirties before I woke up and realised how many years of my life I had wasted by being stoned all the time..Don't let that happen to you..See a doctor and tell him whats going on.. He will probably refer you to a pdoc..Seek the help it's there.. IN the mean time you have us here to talk to or even vent your frustrations..We will listen to you and offer what support we can.,.
  6. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

hey hon, i dont have much advice to offer, just :hug:s really.

but i do know that i have thought in the very recent past that if i died my parents wouldnt care, that they didnt care about me anymore now anyway, so what did it matter. well theyve actually just found out im depresses- they dont even know im suicidal, or all the details here- just that im depressed, and have been for a long while, and they care. not necessarily in the way i wanted, but they do honestly care. and had i died, i know it would have devastated them. so as much as it seems like your mom doesnt care, know that she probably does, she just has a funny way of showing it, like my parents did.

here if you ever want to talk hon :hug:
  7. alloutoftears

alloutoftears Account Closed

cocktail taken

blackinhg out

8. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

you are caring. just show one person kindness everyday and see what happens.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.