I want to die so badly

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm trying my best but I'm in such a desperate state of mind right now:sad:,I've contacted the local mental health team to report as an emergency for help but I really am struggling so badly to fight this I just can't do this no more I want to go to the bridge so badly.:sad::sad::sad:
  2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Hang on tight Ace!! You've called for emergency help, are they sending someone over to you or are you to go there?

Keep talking to us.... we will help you as much as we can.

granny xx
  3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: Keep fighting hun, you'll get through this.
  4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I ended up falling asleep not long after I spoke to someone,I will have to see how thing's go and maybe if I can see my Dr earlier than tues it's just hard hanging on each day.
  5. ErikS

ErikS Member

Hold on man. Try your best to keep yourself together and use you will power. You are doing good contacting someone. Just hold on.
  6. alwaysincrisis

alwaysincrisis Well-Known Member

Hi ace

I don't know where you live, but I am in the UK and I walked into my local A&E last Sunday because I was in crisis at 3am. They assessed me but let me stay at home and the crisis team visited me twice a day for 3 days.....it really helped. Keep talking sweetie..........and walk into hospital to see someone if you need to.....
  7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

It's just so hard battling all these illnesses the BDD has been very overwhelming also when I look in the mirror it really hurts so much and I can't stop overanalyzing.I'm trying my best but this problem with motivation is so hard.
  8. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

9. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Wow the idea of death is so appealing right now.
  10. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

go run and catch the :dog:

if not..... :dunno: !!
  11. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Sorry what are you trying to actually say?:unsure:
  12. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

In clear? Ok by smiley's order.

1. What you said made me angry.
    2. No No
    3. want to be spank?
    follow the arrow down
    4. I have an idea
    5. instead of the thought you have express, go outdoor and go run after an errant dog and try to catch it........ by the time you catch it (after chaising it) this thought should have left you..............

if no....... dunno what to say!!

Ok attempt to make you smile but i guess i missed in my intent.
    STILL dear Ace, please do something, help yourself........ know the benefits of a nice long long walk at a good pace specially when no cars are polluting the air? Give it a try.... it helps clear the mind.

Sorry hun was trying to use light sarcastic humour to lift your mood. Hope it has passed and feeling better now.

13. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I understand life has just been getting so hard and I've been doing my best like trying to go tow work,going to the market and library and also going to out with friend's but it's just hell.I go to work and all I feel is misery I don't know what to do I've tried pushing myself so hard but nothing work's.:unsure::eek:hmy::sad:
  14. Expedion

Expedion Member

You feel shit because your spirit is starting to reject the matrix . You are starting to rebel.

You need to get on a spiritual path my friend.

I strongly advice to you to check the video out by prem rawat.

- Expedion
  15. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Ace could you possibly expand on this? I fail at understanding something that i feel is important here..... as if you witholding something, an information that is the 'bottom point' of all this....

Ace, hun, i want to understand, I need to undersand 'YOU', the what is going on.... but something is missing, like a broken chain (in my mind perhaps) but i do wish to undersand you. i am there with my hands turned up towards the sky powerless and at lost with this incomprehension yet wish so hard I could be there for you hun. please stay safe and pray that you find what you so badly looking for to hang onto... and go ahead with your life.

big huggles from granny xx
    take care hun you are a good kid and wish you well.
  16. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou for your replies once again it's so appreciated,Endinday the problem is I'm struggling severely with my mood swing's as I have Bipolar,Ocd and Body dysmorphic disorder the Ocd out of the three condition's is perhap's the one I can take the most.I'm struggling badly with my mood's and feeling's no matter what I try and do.

I went to work yesterday and I struggled so badly this morning I reflected if it was the job I'm doing,but I do know at least convincingly I just can't get motivated to work no matter what I do.I feel extreme sadness and I just feel like crying alot of the time's.It is very frustrating because I feel perhap's the people at work are thinking low of me and me not working I know is'nt the best thing.

I really don't know what to do I know I'm not lazy,but if I'm struggling to do my job I know at least in a way perhap's I just can't do it at the moment.I've tried everything at feeling better and more positive but i break down so much,I just don't know what to do anymore.:unsure::sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.