I want to die to be with my dog again

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wastedmylife, Apr 16, 2009.

1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

the only thing I ever cared about, my dog loved me so much, I cant believe what I did to that dog in the last year of his life, the torture my dog went through because I am a cheap asshole and I cant stick up for myself, I deserve to die for this reason alone, I wish heaven was real so I could apologize to my dog

I cant even look at pictures of him to fucking painful my dog loved me so much and I loved him I want to take back the last 2 1/2 years so fucking bad, why did I move to shit hole Las Vegas

why did I move to shit hole las vegas, I should have moved to portland, less criminal doctors and veterinarians and people, my life would have been so different had I moved to portland

I cant even look at pictures of my dog I,guess you dont deserve to mourn when you are guilty of things, I use to be so aware of the concious and how it is the most important thing in the world and I fucked that

I wish heaven was real so I could apologize to my dog he'd probably have his leg back to

2. Ants

Ants Well-Known Member

You know, I have felt more pain when losing a pet, than with the majority of the humans who have passed on. Man, I don't know why you are in such anguish, but regardless I am sure your dog loved you until the very end. They seem to have an unlimited capacity to love.
    Have you thought about going to a pound and rescuing some mangey dog about to be put asleep? If there is a dog heaven, I am sure your friend would would say to himself "Yep, Thet the man I knew him to be" because he knew your soul.

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I really hear your pain. I too have lost very loved pets, and I found the grief far worse when I thought I was to blame for something related to suffering of their death (or was actually to blame).

Do you want to tell us about your dog?

4. wastedmylife

well I did save my dogs life but that isnt any consolation I just destroyed my dogs life and my own life because I put a dog before me

I am such a fucked up flawed person I should never had been born

5. wastedmylife

he was a good dog who had alot of problems like his owner he loved me and I loved him, it is no surprise his health got worse and I pretty much had to put him down a few weeks after my problems started, I think he was living for me and when I didnt need him anymore he gave up on life

blaa blaa I wish I can go back 3 mother fucking years

6. Ants

Ants Well-Known Member

Rescue another dog man. It will save two lives and what greater thing can a man do?

7. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Wasted: Ants brings up a great suggestion; it has been often said that dogs are especially tuned in to our feelings and vice versa. It can only help. I was recently told by a doctor to get my mother a dog. She isn't doing very well and he said it could help. I'm looking into it-probably would help me as well.

8. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

Hey wasted, you're very angry and stressed out at the moment, I know things have been hard for you.

In life you can influence and play a positive role in peoples lives. I know it might be hard but surround yourself with positiveness and do good. Hate just destroys a person.