I want to die today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lulumoon, Oct 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lulumoon

lulumoon Active Member

So I have been unable to return to work as my depression is so bad. I live with my parents and my dad just basically told me yhat he is sick of my bulshit that im selfish and that I should go and live with my aunt if I carry on. So now I really wamt to kil myself. Im so deeply depressed that even going to the nathro is hars qork. I am not wanting to feel this way. Basically he made me feel worse. I want to die so badly. Then it will be ofer.i feel such a failure

2. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

lulumoon, I'm sorry about your dad. He should be supportive, not become like this. Maybe if you can't get the support from him, going to your aunt might be a better option? I don't know about you and your aunt's relationship so, I don't know if it is a good idea. How about your mum? I hope she's more supportive to you. You are not a failure, you're just feeling hurt, that's why you're unable to work. No one choose to feel like this, it is not your fault. I hope you can get the help you need :(

Waiting for your reply.
    *hug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.