I want to die today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fvantom, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fvantom

Fvantom Active Member

seriously...in the course of the last hour, Ive lost every bit of hope I have for ever being happy....

2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

What happened to make this happen?

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What happened? Here if you want to talk.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

What's going on? You can talk to me if you want.

5. Fvantom

Fvantom Active Member

because every week, I have to read somehow, over facebook, tumblr, whatever, how great of a weekend everybody had while I was stuck home by myself, I keep trying to make plans with people and it always falls through, I feel fucking worthless

6. Forgotten_Man

Then stop caring about social networking. Make a pact to check once a week. For me it was easy because I rely on Lastpass to log me in.. but.. hmmm why not just go back to good old email. Put something in your profile like "You will have a better chance at reaching me in email"? Why don't you make plans for yourself? I mean why rely on others to provide you with a good time?

7. Fvantom

Fvantom Active Member

I like to be around people, thats just me, I dont like doing things by myself really. During the times I am out alone, I always wish I had someone with me. The only reason I stay on social networks is because its my only contact with people.

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Social networking can suck. I mean, it's great for keeping in touch with groups of people, but it can really bring you down to see those same people out doing things you want to be doing.

Have you tried connecting with new people, trying to make new friends?

9. Fvantom

Fvantom Active Member

Ive been trying that for ages, it never really changes much

10. Forgotten_Man

@Fvantom: Maybe you need a little.. independence training. I personally find it very unhealthy for people to always need people around. If you did not need people around then you would not thing I wish I had someone with me. People should not make whatever your doing fun, it should enhance the experience. You should go out and make your own weekends and vacations and stuff. I have found that when you are alone you can do things that are way more atypical and way more interesting than the typical me and my buddies time that people generally put on facebook. For instance one time I spent a weekend driving 5 hours to play DDR. Not only that I took mountian and back roads. You take a few pictures and it is easy to make people seem boring because they went out and got drunk at the bar for the 1000th time in their life. Thanks to cameras you do not need other people to validate your experiences really happened. Try doing something on a whim. Try doing something new and out of character. Try enjoying being alone with yourself.

11. Fvantom

Fvantom Active Member

well first its not that I need to have people around me ALL THE TIME, its just my preference to be around people, I dont see anything wrong or unhealthy about that. The only reason Im so focused on it is because Ive had to be alone for so many years. I guess were different, because I dont see much beauty in being alone anymore, probably because Ive been alone for my whole life with a few miniscule exceptions

12. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Maybe try joining a sports team whether it be darts pool table anything get out do things like this and you will find you ll meet new ppl try even golf tennis etc is ways of going out and meeting and being around ppl check local paper for singles get togethers stuff like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.