I want to die tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Abby Rose, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abby Rose

Abby Rose Well-Known Member

I don't know how much longer I can keep going. As I have gotten older I have realized that my life is becoming more and more difficult, and there dosen't seem to be any payoff. I can't go on living anymore, my life has just been one fuck up after the next and no matter how much help I get, I seem to be getting worse. I have nothing to look foward to in life, no family, no friends, no career, just one failure after another.

Whenever I reach out to someone for help, it always ends badly and I am put into a worse postion then when I started. I don't deserve to live, I don't deserve to go on, I just want to go numb. I want to stop feeling pain, I want not to feel so miserable every wakeing moment, I want to just die and get it all over with.
  2. Motogirl

Motogirl Active Member

Hi there, I don't have any advice for you. I just wanted to let you know that I really know how you are feeling. I could have written the exact words you wrote to describe my pain. This is my first time here, and I'm just looking for a shred of something that will keep me from wanting to end this. Maybe talking with someone who shares the same feelings will help.
  3. KMS

KMS Well-Known Member

i feel the same way. i wish i had the strength to end it all
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.