I want to die too.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregistered6789, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think... once I can get over that fear of causing pain to my loved ones, I will be able to just do it. How do you get over it? Is there a phrase I can repeat to myself? Should I think of all the bad times all the time? I guess I do have a way. I could just run away from here and everything I know, then not contact anyone for a long while, then kill myself. But what if, what if I do that and the life I have apart from this life is a much better one? Then it would have been worth it. Why does that urge to want to die come so easily? Why do I not have the will to want to just live like everybody else?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

What is upsetting you so much have you talked to a psychologist a doctor about these feelings. Have you tried therapy or medication these things can help you feel better continue on with living. You want the sadness the pain to leave If moving will help you gain some freedom a new outlook on life then try it. Killing yourself will only take away any hope for a future of change of happiness. Call someone okay and get some help for yourself you reached out here that is great Keep posting so people here can help you we care we arelistening so keep doing what your doing reach out for help

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I don't think running away will solve anything.. You more than likely will end up on the streets.. Beleive me thats not something you want to experience..I've been there and done that..I eventually joined the military to get myself off the streets..Try and find a good therapist who can walk you thru your problems..Keep posting here also so we can help support you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.