I want to die!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hoth, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoth

Hoth Active Member

I can't live without seeing the girl of my dream ever again. She on my mind 24/7 and my decision not to tell her how I feel about her has destroy my life. People tell me you will meet someone else, but I just want her. No other girls will be like her. I spent most of my time trying to find her but I have no luck. I was so close to be with her and now so far. If only I had a little more information about her, if only I had ask for her number, if only I had told her I was attracted to her, if ONLY I had her contact. I just can't live without her.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

IF only donT do a nything but torment you so why go there hun You can live on you can move on you just have to tell you mind to do so
  3. suzy

suzy Well-Known Member

can you give yourself just a little breathing room.... i would have said that your feelings are deep... but

but i really feel being alone you need to hear more... i do think about you and you dont know whose lives you effect

please try to feel safe again if only for yourself and not just because there are a few of us hoping that you can go back to being you

i am not going to stop your feelings for this person as its important for you and me that its acknowledge that this is a real part of your life how you feel about this
  4. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Hi, Hoth. Remember me? Well there are a lot of people here who want you to be around and I'm one of them. And let me tell you something, the same thing I've told you seventy eight times: you have to forget about her. You have to come to accept that she is merely a page in your history. She is someone who was apart of your life, and her part is over now to make space for someone else. She exited stage left years ago. She didn't just leave the stage, she left the whole theater and didn't turn back. But you still want an encore like a person waiting at a dock in 2012 for the Titanic to rise and pick up some new passengers. It's never coming darlin'. All of the opportunities that you can think of where you were shut off and you did not take advantage, that's all over, and who knows, perhaps it's for the best in foresight. Maybe you aren't in touch with this lady from your past now, because your future is meant to be with someone else.

Maybe your old gal' will, maybe she won't come back into your life again. I hope that you can take a lesson from the past and move forward because grieving over someone who does not even have you on her mind is a wasted grievance. Next time I hope that you come into someone you're interested in, I hope you've learned to open your mouth and don't be afraid to speak because the worst that can happen is they'll say no and hopefully politely; because closed mouths don't get fed.

Take your time to cry all you need to, do something creative to express your frustration as much as you need, and after you're over it you'll know exactly what I mean. I hope to see you again Hoth...
  5. Hoth

Hoth Active Member

I'll never meet anyone as sweet and pretty and perfect as her ever again. I believe she still want me but doesn't know how I feel about her, if only I can just see her again. I don't even have a picture of her for memory sake. Why am I such a complete moron? I must be the dumbest person to ever walk this earth when it come to women.
  6. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hoth, ol buddy, it is time to walk on and discover that there are so many people in the world. You can set your mind on other things, drop by the chat some time and hang out with your friends.
  7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo Hoth.

You need to let it go man. Like Prinn said, she is GONE. You had your chance, and now she is gone forever.

It's time to move on for God's sake.
  8. Hoth

Hoth Active Member

Im so lonely and miserable, what hope do I have left to continue on living?
  9. Count Floyd

Count Floyd Well-Known Member

I have been in your exact position. It sucks. It doesn't get any worse. However, they say time heals all wounds and time does heal this wound. It may take a while and you're still going to feel crappy for a while - but soon you'll start to enjoy stuff and you'll realize you are and you'll realize you're getting over her. It just takes time. I know that doesn't help you this minute, but you have to take things one day at a time, as cliched as that is.
  10. Hoth

Hoth Active Member

It been 4 long years, the pain is still the same. She would have stay with me if she had known how I feel about her.
  11. Hi Hoth,

Just wanted to say that we can't let our happiness depend on other people. It is a virtue.. to free one's self from such slavery. To not waste time on people who aren't willing to waste time on us. We need to rebel. Show her you can be happy without her.

It is unlikely she would ever break up with whoever she might be seeing at the moment if you were to commit suicide.

You will find relief in new company. The human mind is polygamous by nature, as depressing / inspiring as this might sound. You can adapt. You can find someone new. She hasn't died.
  12. lotte

lotte Well-Known Member

Oh Hoth :hugtackles: I've missed you! I haven't seen you in chat for a while. I'm so sorry you are feeling this way. You are a fun person and you shouldn't let someone ruin that for you. And like DeniseAfterAll said, don't let your happiness depend on other people. It has to come from inside of you. Everyone from chat asks about you and misses you; simply because you are a great person worth caring about. Relationships are being created and ending constantly in our lives. People are circling in and out of our lives.... but only we stay. That's why we need to find our strength from inside of us; because truly we are the only ones we have. I wish I could help you more; but I don't often have many answers because I'm still trying to figure out things for myself. This is only going to be one set back in your journey. Take care, and have faith in yourself that you'll figure this out- we have faith in you :)
  13. jonsmith

jonsmith Well-Known Member

I dont get it. was she just a friend that you secretly loved. whats your history with her?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.