I want to die

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LifeisSH*T, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LifeisSH*T

LifeisSH*T New Member

Hi i am a 13year old boy and my life is horrid
    I dont see anything worth living for
    I have seen many sites and i will <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> sometime in the near future
    My family is the main problem they are not nice and my 16year old brother beats me up daily
    I have no good/quality friends at school
    My best friend just left
    But it has been in my mind since late 2008
    I also think my recent lactose intolerence has doubled my pain and sadness
    My name is James

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi James i think if you can hun talk to a teacher at your school or a councilor let them know what is happening in your home environment so you can get help for you and perhaps for your brothers anger as well Is there a kids hot line where you live you can talk to someone on the crisis line who also can help hun Itoo am lactose intolerant and i know how painful that can get in time you will learn what to eat and what to stay clear of hun it take time

Glad you are reaching out here hun keep reaching out ok hugs

3. Lifeisagift

Lifeisagift Well-Known Member

Kid,
    I'm sorry that your best friend left, i guess this is a hard day for you. You just reach the age when you see that life isn't a bed of roses. Family isn't here to be nice you know... Parents forbid you suff, that looks unfair but one day you'll thank them for that. I think your brother will stop when he'll understand that you're more mature than him. Meanwhile... life isn't just a serie of bad events. Use your talent to make new friends, practise sports or nice activities that attract you, and don't forget to live for yourself first :)

4. Jecie

Jecie Active Member

Hi James,

You're so young. There are so many secret adventures still in your future. It is so sad to think that you might miss that. It sounds like your home environment is tough? I am sorry about your friend too. That can't be making it feel any better.

My Love, if you have been feeling like this since 2008, I think it is time to talk to someone. I was 14 when I started feeling the way you are feeling now. A teacher at school helped me and got me to the right people (no money) to get me to see life again. I am now 33 and even though life isn't perfect, I can see the love of my husband and the hope of a family of my own one day.

James, your life has just started. Heck, there is so much you still have to experience. Keep posting okay? Let us know what is bugging you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.