I want to die....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by zumkia, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zumkia

zumkia New Member

For some reason for the past year i been wanting to die. The only thing keeping me from trying to kill my self now is these little goals i have for my self that will take 1 month to complete. But once i am done with my goals i want to die.. I'm 15 i would rather not tell my parents about this I'm not depressed i have great friends and a great family. My parents would get many any thing i would really want if they had the money it's not like I'm needing for anything but for some reason i just want to die? I sleep for 85% of the day to pass time i stopped caring about school. Life is a pain in the ass in my opinion I'm just so bored in life it's like the only time I'm at peace is when I'm sleep i tried many new things but still feel this way.. not sure what to do It's not like I'm scared to kill my self because I'm not to be honest i tried it before not really painful and i got 3 back up plains if i fail.. why do i feel like this and if you ask what kind of emotion i feel not sad not depressed not happy just bored...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You need to be talking to your doctor about this h un it is a doctor that can assess you and tell you why you are feeling this way. There could be so many reasons some medical even.
    Have you have your blood work done lately your thyroid tested etc etc Talk to you doctor ok get the assessment you need so you can get the support to get you feeling alive again
  3. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Hi there
    Is anyone in either your immediate family or friends aware of how you are feeling, can you speak to them how you are feeling. Have your parents questioned why you sleeping 85% of the time. At fifteen, medical professionals are very stuck on what to do with this situation as they know it will make you feel worse them knowing and at the same time they have a duty of care to inform your parents you feel this way. Even if you tell your teacher, they have a legal duty/power (have to) to infor, either your parents or social services.

Can you talk about what's bothering you right now and making you feel this way?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.