I want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mop, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mop

Mop New Member

I want to kill myself. I am sick of struggling to live. I'm sick of asshole lying boyfriends, fake friends, sitting in a bedroom by myself almost 24 hours a day. Yeah I work, well I did but off on sick leave till? Fucked my neck up. I am going insane sitting here. I don't have anyone to talk to and even if I did my phone was just shut off because I couldn't pay the bill. Not one thing is going right. Ill lose my place to live if I don't come up with rent soon. Then what? Continue my bleak existence out on the street. I am at a loss and all I think about is dying. Fuck fuck fuck
  2. Mikkael

Mikkael New Member

I know the feeling. Hang in there. Hugs.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Glad you are talking here you have a voice here Sitting by yourself for 24 h rs a day would drive anyone crazy hun. Get outside sit in your yard even hearing another voice helps Reach out to community resources workmen comp you must be getting sick leave benefits if not apply for it ok. I am sorry you are struggling so and hope you reach out to your community resources for help
  4. Sophronia

Sophronia Member

If you have someone to call, you can place and receive calls with Google Voice. You can use your computer to make calls. You can also use an Android phone with apps like GrooVe IP and Spare Phone. That only is applicable if you have Wi-Fi though. Once you get the Google Voice number up and running (I assume you have internet since you made this post), you can see if you are eligible for short-term disability benefits. Let me know if you need help setting up the GV number. I don't know much about the short-term disability, but I can find out. I know that if you need in-home care, there are resources for that too.
  5. Mop

Mop New Member

thanks for the kind words everyone but I think I'm done.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.