I want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ganspam, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ganspam

ganspam New Member

Hi, I just need to get this off my chest, I feel so un happy at the moment and I a want to end my life tomorrow or shortly. I am completely alone and find it difficult to talk to people, I am such a loser. I live with two people who don't like me (they are dicks, they keep refering to me as a loser and somebody who doesn't change, they are right) they're going to be moving out shortly dumping all the bills on me. I have just started a new job where I'm not doing well (the bosses are keeping a close eye on me and people call me a weirdo) and my depression is kicking in major league. my dad just tried to kill himself recently, he survived but HOW SCREWED UP IS IT THAT BOTH ME AND MY DAD WERE THINKING OF KILLING OUTSELVES AT THE SAME TIME! only my dad had the balls to go through with it. I am so alone, all i have is all this shit going round my head all the time, there is no respite. I think i've come to the end of the road, i can't see anyway out of this, i just want to crack up and die.
  2. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Many people here feel the same way. It is not the end of the world my friend. Tell me what is bothering you and why you think people are treating you this way. I want to help you.

Is there anyone else that can move in with you? Could you live with your parents maybe. If you are being treated bad at work get a new job that people will respect you. pm me if you want to.
  3. Tired and alone

Tired and alone Well-Known Member

You are not alone. We all have problems that make us think that we would be better off dead. The day that I first posted here was the day that I was so close to leaving this life. Some days are worse than others and on the bad days I read through the threads and I either get sadder or madder. Life shouldn't be this difficult. People shouldn't be this cruel to each other. If you lived in my town I would go to you and give you a big hug and assure you that you are not alone. But you are not near me so this is the best that I can do....at some time today and every day I will stop and close my eyes and think of you and send you my love. I want you to know this. It is a promise. I don't know you, I don't know what you look like, what you do for a living and it doesn't matter. You are worth my time, my love and my thoughts. This is my promise.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.