I want to die!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Leanie, Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leanie

Leanie New Member

Hello. I'm new. How can this site even be effective? How can anyone help a person that wants to die! Why can I just not kill myself. The only reason is because I have a toddler, but lately I feel that her dad can look after her. Why should I have to live just because I have someone to look after. Who did God make me? I'm not even a good mother. And what will it help me in any case I I die, I'll just end up in hell! Nice!
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

This site has been very helpful in that it creates a safe place for one to let their thoughts out in and be heard. It also is a place where we give each other support when we feel not so strong. You feel not so alone with your battles. You daughter loves you she does not judge you so you should not judge yourself either
    Her dad can never replace what a mother can give ok Your depression is telling you things right now that are just not true
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Leanie, this site is effective because it is based on peer to peer support and we help each other, you can make friends here, gain support and trust, talk about things you can't in real life. You can talk confidentially here. I hope you can use your best efforts to make this site work for you. Welcome and if you ever need to talk I am here, I would seek professional help if I were in your shoes, your little baby needs you.
  4. IJ (it just is)

IJ (it just is) Well-Known Member

i dont think you or anyone else that commits suicide ends up in Hell, i believe we will all get a chance to plea our case before higher powers one day. i guess i believe that so that its easier for me take that final step.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.