I want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Anon111222, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon111222

Anon111222 New Member

Please help me i have no one to talk to everyome thinks im a failure.. My chronic illnesses have returned and i cannot cope emotionally or physically my children will be better off without me.. I cannot endure a lifelong of suffering i kmow i am selfish but i do not wish to live anymore... Im scared of how im going to emd it but i feel its the only option. I absolutely hate myself because im ugly and everyone can do much better . Im a waste of space, ugly, useless failure and i know that now. These thoughts in my head drive me crazy they tell me i am stupid ugly that everyones laughing at me and calling me names but yet i dunno if i have a mental health issue. I need a diagnosis has anyone else felt like this the voices say im a skinny waste of life. I beileve them

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I think you need to see a professional about the voices you are hearing in your mind. They are not normal, possibly a sign of a mental illness. Sorry to hear about your chronic illnesses. Try your best to ignore those voices telling you that you are a failure, get help now before it is too late. Good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.