I want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Nov 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I will always be such a failure. No matter how far I think I am progressing, I always go back to this place. I am crying, I feel numb, I speak robotically, death is giving me a sense of peace. No matter how much I think I can trust people, they will always turn against me. I open up and then I get used. It doesn't matter anymore, I know my own worth, and I have none. I just need to get this oer with and finally be where I belong.

2. Aeneas

Aeneas Well-Known Member

What's going on that's got you feeling like this?
    If that's not too personal.

3. Tutsy13

Tutsy13 Active Member

I want to die too !

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Just feeling worthless, like I am replaceable and will always be alone, I don't want that anymore.

5. Aeneas

Aeneas Well-Known Member

Well, obviously nobody feels that way all the time, so what's causing these feelings?
    I mean, did something happen, did someone say something, is it just the way you've been thinking about stuff lately?
    What's going on? If you want help, you've gotta open the door to your world, my friend.

6. randomguy9

randomguy9 Put's the "Pro" in Profanity Chat Pro

I hope things improve witty...

Always is a difficult word... it feels so true but rarely is it... but that is hard to see.

I will try to respond when I myself am more stable, but please know we care about youl.

3 people like this.
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No way are you useless hun you are cared for here no one will throw you away here or use you right hugs

2 people like this.
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

I know I won't always be alone. Sometimes I have down days and tend to think the worst. I hadn't heard from people in a while so I thought I was being left behind again. I talked with a few friends and I feel stable, for now anyway.

On another site I post on, someone mentioned Suicide Forum, and I was like, yeah I am there already :) Now I have the Cheers theme song in my head all of a sudden :p Thank you everyone for the support, it means the world to me, as always :)

2 people like this.
  9. MyCatWillMissMe

MyCatWillMissMe Well-Known Member

Glad to see you are doing better. You seem like a nice person.

2 people like this.
  10. Witty_Sarcasm

Thank you, so do you :)

2 people like this.
  11. Witty_Sarcasm

I thought I had found something special for once. But nope, I was wrong once again. The guy that I thought cared about me decided to ask random women for naked Skype chats, right in full view so I could see it. Yeah, I opened myself up to someone once again who just wanted to use me for al they could. This will never change and I am done with this shitty world once and for all.

12. MyCatWillMissMe

MyCatWillMissMe Well-Known Member

Hey if you want to talk to someone I'm here. I promise no person is worth offing yourself.

13. Witty_Sarcasm

Thanks, I know you're right, it's just that I get hurt so often, I don't want to feel that way anymore.

14. Skylar

Skylar Well-Known Member

Hello Wittysarcasm.
    I think you should try and change the way you feel about yourself. How can we expect to be loved and respected by others when we don't feel that way? Know that you are not worthless and you are very precious. I am trying to accomplish self-love and acceptence too. So I know it is not easy but if we are to survive in this world, we should learn to be our best friends. Because there is no one else but yourself that who will always be there. Take good care of yourself. And I hope you find people that will treat you right :)

3 people like this.
  15. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Witty, you have not been and you will not be a failure, you go back to the same place because you feel in control there, You are not! You are in blackness you are in pain and numb at the same time! I know that feeling, i have lived it for a long time, I too get tired. but death is not the answer, you know it is not. I know that you have been hur, t we all suffer those feelings, Witty , not every one will turn against you! I think you know that, I also think you know that you are not worthless, You would not spend so much time here doing what you Do! You most certainly have worth I know it, You know it as well look back, think about how much you have shared here in this room, think of those hurt an almost broken people that you have talked to and pulled back from that edge, You can not! You Will not tell me you do not have worth! You may be in that dark and dismal place for a while, you will come back, you have to, there are more in here that are waiting for you!, Waiting to hear the words that catch their attention, that you utter when you reach out to them, we know as you do that you are not Worthless, Please come out of that dark Place that teases you with False Promises, Please come back to us! You are a Person Of Worth, You are a person of hope and better things. You are needed here!

16. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Witty, you have not been and you will not be a failure, you go back to the same place because you feel in control there, You are not! You are in blackness you are in pain and numb at the same time! I know that feeling, i have lived it for a long time, I too get tired. but death is not the answer, you know it is not. I know that you have been hur, t we all suffer those feelings, Witty , not every one will turn against you! I think you know that, I also think you know that you are not worthless, You would not spend so much time here doing what you Do! You most certainly have worth I know it, You know it as well look back, think about how much you have shared here in this room, think of those hurt an almost broken people that you have talked to and pulled back from that edge, You can not! You Will not tell me you do not have worth! You may be in that dark and dismal place for a while, you will come back, you have to, there are more in here that are waiting for you!, Waiting to hear the words that catch their attention, that you utter when you reach out to them, we know as you do that you are not Worthless, Please come out of that dark Place that teases you with False Promises, Please come back to us! You are a Person Of Worth, You are a person of hope and better things. You are needed here!

2 people like this.
  17. Aeneas

Aeneas Well-Known Member

Relationships are tough. Especially when people's actions are like a Chex mix of positive and negative actions.
    But then I try to imagine how I must be haha. I'm not saying that what this person did was right, because it was not. And I don't think you should invest time into a relationship that you have to worry about infidelity.
    But I agree, that there's no reason that the world should lose out on having you because of someone else's stupid decision. That's not fair.

2 people like this.
  18. Witty_Sarcasm

Thank you all for your kind words. :) I feel welcome here, I know that I can always come here when I am feeling down. I will try not to let anything get me down and stay out of the darkness. If I feel I am at the edge, I will be sure to talk it out instead of doing anything rash. I have to remember these feelings are fleeting and not do anything permanent.

3 people like this.
  19. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

I am all too familiar with that Dark Place that was mentioned. I have been there for a very long time. It is a very strange thing. If we have been in the Dark Place long enough we become used to it. So used to it that we can't really imagine life being anything else. We are miserable. But our misery is familiar. In a strange sense we are comfortable there and are afraid of what life would be like anywhere else. A psychologist friend once told me this. And I believe its true. I don't know what it would be like to truly care about myself. To feel happy, to have energy and health. I am not sure I could handle it. Witty, I think you may be in a similar situation. You are so used to loneliness, rejection, depression, that you cannot see the way out of it. But I have to believe there is a way. For both of us. We need to keep trying. I am rooting for you!

3 people like this.
  20. Witty_Sarcasm

Thank you! It really helps me to have so much support. I am also rooting for everyone else and hoping we can all find a way out of the darkness.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.