I want to die...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LiZa, Nov 5, 2015.

1. LiZa

LiZa New Member

Tired of living... day by day... its becomes from bad to worse... people around me is not helping at all... i becomes the object of scorn and all... i want them to leave me alone but everyday they still haunt me with their words and assumptions... i am sooo tired... i read someone said if u feeling suicidal... and want to do it... just wait to be sure so i wait and think... i am still holding on... still alive i guess but inside ...i need someone to talk to but no one i can trust even my own love ones...he just think i bring problems to him by talking my problems to him...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi LiZa sorry you feel so alone. Talking here helps because we understand depression no one judges here ok
    I think our love ones just cannot understand unless they have felt depression themselves I do hope that you can talk to your doctor or a therapist someone that can sort out all the darkness and bring some light back into your life Keep talking to us ok let some of the thoughts go here it helps
    2 people like this.
  3. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

LIZa, I am sorry you are in such pain. Has it been going on for long? Total Eclipse is right. It is very hard to talk to family about this. Or anyone who has not experience it. I have certainly never confided in my family. Some days the urge to die becomes incredibly strong. I know. But I encourage you to persist. Find a doctor, therapist, or minister to talk to. Share things here. And you are so right. Words can hurt terribly. But please do not harm yourself. When the pain is at its worst, try and find something to do to take your mind off of it. Come to this site. Post, or visit us in the chat room. You will find a lot of support here.
    2 people like this.
  4. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

LIZa , I know how much you are hurting, I know how tired you are, I know how trying to talk to Family or Friends can be frustrating, they think you can just wish it away or take a nap an how much better you should feel! NOT! Please Keep Holding on, things can get better, I know I have been there, Your friends and Family have been told half truths about what is wrong the other half are lies and mistruths,2nd hand stories that have no basis in fact at all, they should learn about it but you can't teach them in time to help you but they can be informed, I have one problem with that when half of the medical community does not know all of the facts! LIZa keep coming here and try to educate yourself with the help of others in here if you can! This Room is a safe environment, we will help support you and we care about you as well most importantly we will not judge you, please Avail yourself of some of the others in here,we are here for you!We have been where you are standing now! We know what you are going through! we know what helps us, we will share some of our combined wisdom with you at your time and pace, We are extending our hands to you! Ask and take the offered! Be Gentle with yourself Be Safe and careful, remember we are here for you!
    3 people like this.
  5. LiZa

LiZa New Member

I am living in a community where u cant find that kind of help here....its not like u can go to therapist or a doctor easily... here we dont have that kind of things... usually just the crazy ones can go n see them.... its hard... its very very hard...
  6. LiZa

LiZa New Member

Thanx for ur support... i will try to come as often as i can cause sometimes i dont feel like talking at all .. just keep it all inside me... its getting harder now... coz of the pressure from people all around me for me to do my best ... i dont want to do my best... i just want them to leave me alone...
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi liza and welcome to the forum. it is njot wise to bottle it all up, 'cos that bottle is likely to explode. Don't keep things to yourself. As they say a problem shared is a problem halved, you can PM me anytime you feel like it, I will always listen.
  8. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

LiZa, I once read a book called "man's search for meaning' It was written by a concentration camp survivor name Vicktor Frankl. Once the war as over he tried to help other survivors. The one thing I remember from the book is his suggestion to find one thing, just one, that you enjoy. It could going for a walk, feeling the sun on your face, listening to music, reading a book. None of this are earth shaking. But that is perfect. Just find one simple thing you enjoy and do it. Then build from there, finding other things to enjoy. You just need ONE to start.