I want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Special-Agent-Gibbs, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

So much stress lately......... I just want it to end. I cannot take it anymore......... Its just to much....
    :(

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hugs. Sorry you are feeling so bad. What is stressing you out?

3. We are here for you in your struggles. I'm sorry that things have been rough, but know that with life, there is always potential for things to turn out for the best. Search for hope and hold onto it, we are here for you.

4. DadzTruk

DadzTruk Member

I'm sorry that you are having a tough time. Life can be so stressful and cruel sometimes. I just want to encourage you not to give up. Suicide has never been the right answer to any problem. I've been where you are. Struggling, hopeless, stressed to the max. Everything was going wrong. Thank God I didn't give up. I promise you life will get better. The last few years have been some of the best of my life. Life has a way of giving us tunnel vision and cause us to struggle to see outside of our current situation. Our ability to see outside of ourselves shrinks and the thoughts begin to snowball. The walls begin to close in. Thing is, we can force those walls back. If you aren't talking with a professional counselor, find one. Just talk. A good counselor will help you develop coping skills. As you talk, I promise Hope will begin showing itself in your life again. The clouds will begin to part and the tunnel vision will back off. Ending it is no way to stop the pain. It only passes the pain on to those you leave behind. I don't know you, but I believe you have a great future in front of you. Praying that the stress leaves and peace comes. That your Hope is restored and you come through the storm you are in.

shania likes this.