i want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dreamer1, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamer1

dreamer1 Member

im 27 years old, i have 2 kids and i live with my ex husband. i have bipolar 1.
    im so sick of these mood swings. i want to die. i keep thinking about ending my life. so far i've gone over several possible methods. idk what to do about all of this. i'm trying so hard to keep going, mostly for my kids' sake. i don't want to just abandon them here in this f*cked up life.

2. ace

ace Well-Known Member

dreamer I know exactly how you feel I have Bi Polar as well and like you I'm tired of these mood swings.:sad:

3. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

dreamer1,

Welcome to the forum, Im glad your here. Im sorry your having such a difficult time right now. Its so important for you to keep thinking of your children, they would be devistated to loose thier mom to suicide. I really hope you can find the support your looking for here and please feel free to lean on us were here for you and we understand your feelings. Do you have a psychiatrist? Maybe you need to have a med adjustment to help with the mood swings. Is thier something else going on that might be adding to your distress?...please feel free to PM me or any of the wonderfull staff members here on the forum...I do hope we can find a way to help you get through this together...I will be thinking of you...please take good care of yourself.....-Jodi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.