i want to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

John6491

I can't take going thru another week.... I want to end it all now.... I'm trying not to cut right now but its so hard.... I'm thinking of overdosing so I never wake up.....
*I would say on what but I'm pretty sure its against the rules...*
I'm just about done with life and I don't want to see any more of it......

Jodi

Staff Alumni
John,

Sorry your in so much pain....we really do understand here....is thier something you would like to talk about....something that might be making you feel this way worse....Im glad your here and that your reaching out for help, please feel free to lean on us...we're here for eachother....you'll be in my thoughts and prayers....yes it would be against the rules to give your details about your over dose plan...and I do hope you havent cut yet...but thier is help for that too....please talk to us.....Jodi

John6491

I'm just tired of it all I can't do anything right and sadly I have cut myself again..... I'm tired of going thru life getting reminded I'm a failure
I don't want this pain anymore I just want to be gone forever I don't care if I hurt people by killing myself most have hurt me more than they could relize

roze

Dear John... you seem to be stuck in a dead end, with no one near you that can support you. With all the great things internet provide us, it is still very limited.
For what it's worth, we're here if you need to talk, or to give you a friendly word of encouragement. I pray that you are able to get out of that deadend, that you find an open door and make it through not only alive, but also having learnt precious lessons about this life.

Every situation is unique, but even with all the differences there may be, i know how's that feeling. I've been through a similar situation, had lots of family problems, and thought constantly on how to end my life.

I have survived... and even though i still have some downs nowadays, i'm glad to be here, and i know that whole nightmare i have gone through has taught me a lot about life, and has given me precious lessons on what really matters in this life, making me enjoy every single moment of it.

I hope you too will survive to find happyness somewhere along the way, cause i have no doubt that you deserve it...
If you don't loose your hope, and find something you can hold on too... you will find it....

Jodi

Staff Alumni
John,
Im sorry it sounds as though some people close to you have hurt you, and thats a difficult pain to carry....I am sorry you cut , but are you ok from it now(bleeding stopped)?.....its not only about hurting people its about knowing that your life is important....and worthy....and valuable....we are all unique...it really sucks to be hurt by those who are suppose to care for us the most.....if you need a shoulder to lean on....here we are..... :hug:

I'm just tired of it all I can't do anything right and sadly I have cut myself again..... I'm tired of going thru life getting reminded I'm a failure
I don't want this pain anymore I just want to be gone forever I don't care if I hurt people by killing myself most have hurt me more than they could relize
There's always something worth living for. Try folding cranes. I know it sounds stupid, but there is an old Japanese legend that when you fold 1,000 paper cranes you are granted a wish. Everytime you hurt, fold one. Make a goal. Try to send 1,000 to Hiroshima. Your life is worth living. Keep a diary. Look back on your past entries, and you suicidal moments will probably seem dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00