i want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LittleSparkles13, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

I want to die so much. No one cares about me. I do evetrything wrong i am such a failure. It would be better for everyone if i die right now.

I'm sorry for being a stupid and immature cow.

2. I care about you. Alot. You are not stupid and you are not immature. :hug:

3. LittleSparkles13

Aww Hug. Thankyou, no one else cares about me, everyone wishes i were dead, and maybe i should be.

My whole family think i am selfish, i am just so alone.

4. Family seems to be a big problem for alot of people I know, and it is very sad that family isn't supportive of people who deserve it. You deserve support, and even if your family doesn't support you, people here at SF will, including me. I don't think you are selfish, and I think you are a very nice person. :hug:

5. LittleSparkles13

Thanks, it feels like everyone is against me nowadays, and i dont know if i can take anymore.

6. My grandmother is the leader of her family, which everyone in it seems to obey her every command, as if she is the queen. I noticed that alot of what she asks for/demands from people, usually was for mutual benefit for her and them, and she was fair about it, though to me, she wanted to destroy me, and in alot of ways, she has. I think in a way, SF and alot of my friends here, have helped me improve, though I'm still not well, due to the peripheral neuropathy and recent stress. There will be times when you feel like society hates you, and I believe society does hate certain people, though look around, and you'll find those who society hates, and you can befriend them, sharing a common bond, help them, and help improve yourself despite what others may think about you.

7. fade2black

fade2black Well-Known Member

I care about you. :hug:

8. LittleSparkles13

Thankyou both so much

Hugzzzzz

9. LittleSparkles13

I just don't deserve people being so much to me.

10. Yes you do. :hug:

11. LittleSparkles13

Well i am jsut not used to it, i am used to being stabbed in the back and hated.

12. You shouldn't be treated so horribly. You deserve to be treated with respect.

13. LittleSparkles13

well we both know i am not. I don't know how much more i can take.

14. Please stay safe :hug:

15. LittleSparkles13

I don't know how i can. If i don't end my life, i'll cut instead. And neither one is good.

16. Neither one is good, though you can talk with me as an alternative to cutting and suicide. :hug:

17. LittleSparkles13

thanks but you're only on in the mornings and part of the afternoon due to the time difference. And i normally cut at night. I'm so alone.

18. Please try not to cut. It's difficult, I know, though I've managed not to cut for over a month. Keep trying. :hug:

19. LittleSparkles13

I feel so low and i don't know what else to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.