I want to die...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rukia, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

...right now.
    I have all I need to fall asleep forever. :sad:
    There's no reason for me to keep breathing, no one will notice that I'm gone. I know that's not true, because my parents will notice that I'm not around anymore and my friends won't have me to lend them money, drive them everywhere or help them with computer problems, but they won't miss me.
    All I can think about is when I can leave this place. I can't go tonight because my brother's coming home with all his children tomorrow. Maybe on Tuesday. :cry: I want to go tonight, but I know I'll just end up punishing myself before I go to bed.
    :mad: I hate living :mad::sad:

2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

we will miss u hun, please try and hang in there talk to us some more:sad:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You are right in thinking that people will notice if you are not around anymore. Please continue your fight to hold on. Has anything happened recently to make you feel this way? I am glad you feel able to turn to us for support. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

4. Cricket31

Cricket31 Active Member

Yeah lifes a bitch! :sad: But trust me you won't solve anything by following through. Its what keeps me from blowing my brains out when I get suicidal.

5. JFonseka

JFonseka Active Member

There is always a way for happiness in life, just remember that, you may not see it now, but you will if you push through, and you will be glad you did

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Rukia,Sweety what has made you or is making you feel like this?did something happen?please talk to me,and it's not true that you won't be missed I will miss you and already feel so sad and the thought of you wanting to go.:sad:

7. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:shy: Thank you all for your replies. I'm feeling a bit less desperate today, and I know deep down that I can't leave like this. I'll just continue exist like I've done for years. :tongue:
    I'm sorry for wasting your time :sad:

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

You're wasting no one's time sweety the important thing is you must feel well and whatever it take's we'll work on it to get you there.You don't have to go on living like this,nothing is your fault.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.