I want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I seriously want to die I can't take this life anymore I'm going nowhere and I'm tired of all my condition's and have seriously thought I'm better off dead.:sad:

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

Please don't ace, wish i could say something to make you feel a bit better.

know that you will be missed and that you are needed here bud.

3. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

Cry, take a nap, wake up, eat something sweet, watch a comedy cartoon, come back on SF and tell us how you feel.

It makes me feel refreshed and calm. Hope it works for you too. :smile:

Don't give up yet. Be lazy and do what you want for a week. Be like a kid. It'll make you feel good. Watch the sunset, you'll feel refreshed from this too.

We'll be waiting for you to post back about how you feel in a week. :hug:

Sky (^-^)

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Decided the words just werent enough/deleted

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please hang on Ace even though it may seem like it's not worth it. Take some time for yourself and relax. We're here for you man. :hug:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

ace, you have made it this far and can keep moving forward. I know the times haven't been easy for you, but I can't help but remember the encouraging posts you write to others about holding on and how important their lives are. If only you could apply these thoughts to yourself. Your life is every bit as important as those you try to save. Please take care ace. :hug:

7. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

Hang in there Ace. The night is always followed by a sunrise.

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou everyone I'm just so tired of the endless tears and moment's of distress the battle seem's to have been lost so long ago.I'm so tired of living like this,and I've done everything possible to change also.:sad:

9. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

But there are also cloudy days, without sun... :( :(

10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've thought about this long and hard and I'm prepared to leave this world barring if anything stop's me tonight I have to do this.

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You don't have to ace. You may feel prepared, but it is not something you have to do. You have fought so long and hard. Now is not the time to give up and waste all you have struggled for. I wish I could comfort you and say tomorrow would be a better day, but I would only be fooling both of us. There is no way to say what tomorrow may bring. The thing is, it could be better just as easily as it could remain the same. One never know. Please stay safe. :hug:

12. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's again but I'm so tired of life and can't do this anymore I need to put at end to all this.:sad:

13. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I hope you change your mind. :hug:

14. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Ace, these conditions you mention, are they physical or mental? I have such severe PMS symptoms that I am in agony for up to 3 weeks out of every 4, I am also very depressed, partly because of that and partly because I just am, I know what living with both mental and physical pain is like, I almost gave up the other night, I was litteraly seconds away from death, or seconds away from life, we have to make that choice when faced with the bare bones of our existance, wether to live or die, sometimes the line is that thin. Please give us a chance here, try to put some distance between how you feel now and dying, even if it's just a little while, please give us a chance to help you, and I promise you will be helped here.

15. ace

ace Well-Known Member

They're mental condition's and I'm sick to death of dealing with them,I'm more than content to give up this shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.