I want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gautso, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gautso

gautso New Member

The girl i love the most is no longer with me and since she has left me my business my health i have lost everything, now all day i keep on crying and i am just thinking of committing suicide i m highly depressed
  2. iceeblusmurf

iceeblusmurf Senior Member

What happened hun? i know its hard, but you can get through this. i'm here if you want to talk. my msn, yahoo and all that are on my profile or you can PM me.
  3. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

I Oded becouse of a girl, it was one and a half year ago.
    Today im 100% sure that it was a mistake and she wasnt worth it.
    So think about it that way, today you depressed, in a month you will feal much better.
  4. GaiaMischief

GaiaMischief Well-Known Member

Ditto. Especially among young people, many cases of depression and suicidal feelings are short-term and dissipate with time. There will always be a time you look back and think how glad you were that you held on and stayed alive.
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Gautso,
    I know what it is like to loose someone you care about! My exfiance was my world. I told her upfront not to play games with me. If she wanted out of our relationship all she would have to do was tell me and I would leave. Well she chose to play games and to hurt me.
    It took me about one year to get over her. She came back to me and asked me to take her back, so I thought about it for two minutes and told her no because she broke that bond we had between us and she had lost my trust. You can't have a relationship without trust.
    I know it hurts right now but beleive me once you get past grief you will step into anger. once you realize it wasn't you, then you will start getting over her. She wasn't mature and you had already settled down and tried to keep her happy. As my therapist has told me over and over She wasn't ready to settle down.
    Gautso please don't harm yourself!! If you feel that way contact us or go to the emergency room and seek help. It helps move the process ahead if you take a suicide note with you. Then they will take you serious. I really want to help you get past her!!!Stay Strong and Stay Safe...:chopper:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.