i want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wunderwood, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wunderwood

wunderwood Well-Known Member

i have messed up my life so much. I am sitting alone in the triggering chat. I am not a teen, I am not emo.

I have failed out of grad school. Hopefully will get a leave of absence. Right now I want to die. I have options, but no one else cares and want to be there.
    even chat right now fails. I don't want to be alone right now.

2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Im here if you want to talk

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi there, sorry you are feeling so down and so alone. I know how that can be. I've had a lot of help and support by talking to people here on the forum. It's a shame any of us end up here in the first place but that said I'm certainly glad I found the place. If you need someone to talk to pm anytime or my msn details are in my profile. I do hope things can improve for you. Take care.:hug:

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Wish I were there with you :hug:

5. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Aloneness (is that a word?) is a tough place to be. Even in the middle of a city full of people, we can feel alone.

You don't have to be alone. There are support systems in place to welcome you and help you feel of value. Failing at something doesn't mean you're no good or that there's no point in trying again. A leave of absence might help you clear your mind.

There are good and bad sides to being alone. You're feeling the bad side right now, it sounds like. There's a good side, too, where you can be in a quiet place, undisturbed, to look at your life and goals. There's a monastery not too far from where I live, and I've gone there several times for solitude, giving me time to renew my faith, to contemplate life, and just enjoy the silence of a safe place in a forest.

You can find peace of mind wherever you are. Not easy to do - I know through years of experience - but it can be done, either alone or with a counsellor's help or with a spiritual advisor. As one responder said in their tag, if we can just become little children, open to help from God and from fellow humans, we can find our way to heaven through the maze of life.

Jim

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I think if you give the forum a chance that you will make friends here very fast. These are some very kind hearted ppl. I think part of it is we have all had some problems that are similar to yours so we can talk freely about it because we know we have support here. I wish you the best and PM some of us you will see what I am talking about!!~Joseph~

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Sorry to hear that you failed graduate school wondurwood, but that doesn't mean that your life is over. Think about all of the things that you've worked hard for and have accomplished. You could always try graduate school again in the future. :hug:

8. wunderwood

wunderwood Well-Known Member

i want to make friends here. i don't want to feel alone anymore.

I just think i am a waste of space

9. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

no one is a waste of space, we are all worthy of attention and feeling wanted / needed.
    give chat a chance, the guys will never ignore you, if you need to chat to someone in sub room let the lobby know.

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Your not alone, we are here for you!! Just open up and let us know what is going on with you!! Take Care!!~Joseph~

11. anynnomus21

anynnomus21 New Member

Yeah I didn't finish my undergrad because I was tryinig to take care of other issues and it nags at me, and now I feel humiliated

12. BaZz

BaZz Member

yeah I feel same way I fucken hate everything I fuck up everything and I fucken suck at everything no fuken purpose nothing lost in my head with no thoughts expect of hell on earth.

13. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

always around if u wanna chat or need a friend :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.