I want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rukia, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I don't want to live anymore. Next Saturday might be my last day, if I don't get too drunk. :smile:
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't hun. Has something happened to make you feel this way? :hug:
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Rukia,
    I agree about drinking, I just went to the store and bought a bottle of rum. I intend to get stinking drunk so I don't have to think to much today. Why are you feeling like you need to commit? Has something triggered you? I guess I kind of take you for advantage because you are so quiet. You slip in with words of wisdom and slip right back out.
    I apologize for that. Now that I know you are really in pain I will be here for you. Just PM me if you have to talk to someone. I promise I will answer as soon as I get it. You are special so don't let others tell you different!!!Take Care and I am serious that I am available to talk to!!~Joseph~
  4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

please don't give up, take a pause and talk to someone about this and find some strength to carry on thru your pain.
    if theres anything i can do then just pm me.

5. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

:eek:hmy: noes don't
  6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I don't want to live either.
    If you want to talk, maybe we can cheer each other up :heart:
    PM me if you're up to it

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please don't Rukia, what's happened to make you feel you need to do this? :hug:
  8. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I'm here if you want to talk to someone... anytime, hun. :hug:
  9. whatever123

whatever123 New Member

me too. u got any painless methods?
  10. Stranger1

Hello Rukia,
    I hope you see that there are several ppl who don't want you to harm yourself. Talk to us and let us know what has triggered you? You can get thru this you just need to PM some of us and let it all out, that is what we are here for.
    You always have a comfortable remark to make to those of us who are suicidal also! Me personally I think of you as a strong willed person,You need to keep communicating while this passes. We will be here so please use us to vent on. We can take it. Even though I am suicidal I find great comfort in the words of others. I think that is why I am on the forum even when I am so down.
    I am staring death in the face. I have been trying to stay positive by posting on others threads, so far it has helped me. Take Care!!~Joseph~
  11. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I didn't think anyone would reply, thank you! :hug:

Nothing has triggered this, I've been suicidal since I was 14. It's time for me to make a decision, to end it all now or to live until I die a natural death. Both alternatives scares me. I'm scared of ending it all because of what it'll do to my friends and family, but right now living scares me more.

I don't think I'll pm anyone of you, mostly because I'm too shy and I don't know what to say. :shy:
  12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

This is a pro life site, we cannot discuss methods here. If you need to talk feel free to PM me :hug:
  13. Stranger1

Hey Rukia,
    Just checking on you!! How are you feeling today? You don't have to be shy. None of us will sit in judgement of you! Take that next step and PM one of us. You will see there is nothing to fear. Try PMing Gentlelady or dazzle they both are very good at listening and give excellent advice.
    I really hope you get past this. There aren't that many kind souls left in this world, but you will find several here on the forum. You definitly fit into that category!! O.K. I will get off my soap box. Take care of yourself, we don't want to loose you!!STAY STRONG!~Joseph~
  14. jeff2674

jeff2674 Member

You are totally anonymous here, no reason to be shy. Though I know where you are at right now. I couldn't talk to anyone either and it made things so much worse.

We won't judge you, we can't. Some of us were there, some of us are there now ourselves. I was in the 'were' catagory. I know how to help you through this. Although you don't know me, please trust what I say. I can give you some good advice.

What has been going on in your life? Talk about yourself, I will listen.
  15. Stranger1

Hello Rukia,
    It's been a couple of days and we haven't heard anything from you. Are you O.K.? I for one really don't want to loose you!! Have you talked with your doc about what is going on right now.
    I know how you feel about being at the end of your rope. I don't talk to people in the real world. I suffer from augoiphobia and socialphobia. When I am out somewhere I have to be able to retreat quick or I really start panicing. I have to leave. After a while I go back and go in where ever it was that triggered me. My therapist told me it is really important to go back so the negative thought I had at the time doesn't win.
    Rukia please talk to us, we are here for you anytime!!Take Care!~Joseph~
  16. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Listen darling, I say this with no condensation mainly alcohol and for that I apologize,but please accept that what I write is true to form.

Don't kill yourself. As a guy I struggle through life hoping to meet somebody that could possibly understand what I feel when suicidal and depressed. I first acted on a suicide impulse at 12, and now, at 25, I'm still here, still struggling, but also appreciative of some aspects of life. Please don't do anything too permanent.

People suck. Especially family when it comes to understanding an individual. But we all experience the urge to self destruct. Please don't do anything permanent without talking to people who share your pain.

You are not alone.

And I and we are here for you.

Big kisses, (not in the creepy internet stalker manner)

17. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I'm ok.
  18. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Glad that you're ok :smile: Do you need a hug? :arms:
  19. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

A hug would be nice. :smile: :hug:
  20. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

:hug: :hug: :hug: <-- there ya go hun, sorry its nothing mre :(