I want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by depressedGirl, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. depressedGirl

depressedGirl Well-Known Member

I know you'll say I'm attention seeking but I have tried to end my life before by taking an overdose. I suffer with epilespy and depression and have decided enough is enough. I want to kill myself. I might even do it. I can't live anymore.. Sorry.., please forgive me.,.

2. Rachel123

Rachel123 Well-Known Member

Why would I say you're attention seeking? I'm not and I also want to die.
    I'm sorry you're feeling this way. You CAN continue living. :hug:

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I want to die too :depressed:
    One day at a time hun :hug:

4. darkeyes

darkeyes Well-Known Member

No one here would accuse you of seeking attention, we've all been there.
    I want to die too and I'm trying so hard to keep myself from ending it. I know it's the hardest thing to do when you're feeling this way but please, if you need to talk, we're all here for you. don't hurt yourself :hug:

5. Yeah, this is a place of love and acceptance... we know that no one has ever been 'attention seeking' in the history of the world, thats just a horrible thing that people say coz they don't want to help us, not because they can't...

Im here if you need to talk...

-J- :sadwave:

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't go depressedgirl. :hug:

7. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

please dont go hun :hug:
    you will over come this
    please stick around
    talk to me about it, im here

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Depressedgirl,

Of course we don't think your attention seeking hun. You're in pain, its perfectly normal to be reaching out when you need help.
    Don't do this hun. stay strong, you know you can talk to me anytime you want. I think you said before you were in therapy,can't remember quite well, maybe you should see a new therapist or try a different form of therapy.There is help for everyone hun :arms:

9. pensive1981

pensive1981 Well-Known Member

Hope you stick around. People here care about you.

10. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Both are highly treatable illnesses. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to get through it.

I guess it's just one of those things that require a good doctor.

11. Fern17

Fern17 Well-Known Member

I also want to die. Ironically, I take two different anti-seizure meds to treat my bipolar. I used to have seizures from time to time...haven't had one in years. But still want to die. But like all of us here, I also want to find reasons to hold on...Please...just wait...tomorrow MIGHT be better.

12. pensive1981

pensive1981 Well-Known Member

Hang in there guys.

13. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Depressed girl,
    You don't have to do this!! You are amongst friends here and you can talk about anything you want to. No one sits in judgement of others here. Your epilepsy can be treated by meds. We are here for you.....~Joseph~

14. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I want to die too :cry:
    talk to us and we might be able to help you, we will certainly give it our best shot. Talking does help, others including myself are living proof of that.... we are still here! :)

Lea :hug:

15. depressedGirl

depressedGirl Well-Known Member

Hi there. Thanks for your help. Many people would just tell me that I am attention seeking and that I want to be depressed because I come under what people call emo. I swear I do not want to be depressed or epileptic anymore, If I have to suffer with these two illnesses then no more do I want to live, Thanks again, Sorry about me,:eek:hmy:

16. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi hun . . . you are not attention-seeking. you are like most/all of us ....you are reaching out for help, for contact, so you won't feel alone. maybe some of us are surrounded by people who 'love' us. but unless they have been WHERE we are. . . they cannot truly understand us, and we feel SO alone.

i am so new at s.f., but it is helping me hang on. it is a positive, good thing, to reach out to others.

i am not epileptic, so i can't identify there...that must be so difficult. but i am depressed, i totally am with you in that regard. . . and it is very hard. just please, hang in with us, don't hurt yourself - - -you are a good person and so try to be good, to you. be kind and gentle - to YOU.
    i care about what happens to you :hug:

17. mystereo2099

mystereo2099 Well-Known Member

I don't get it, what are you apologizing for. Plz don't say "I dunno, I'm sorry." Everyone's sorry, but no one knows why.

18. walkingsatire

walkingsatire Member

Hang in there, hun. Things will get better with time.

Just one moment at a time. Step away and see the bigger picture. Things will work themselves out, they always do. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.