i want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by morning rush, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

i really do...

I'm tired, so tired...nothing is going to get better...

2. living hell

living hell New Member

lets talk

3. suzy

suzy Well-Known Member

hope you dont

i very much care about you

and you alone

this is not the time to do this and its cause you are important and this day is important

you do things for people they cant do for themselves and you make a difference

you always have

lets say that i have my emotions to go by....that you may seem tired but i hope one little spark of energy will save your self and your heart

you touch so many worlds....you've earned yourself some excitement as you build on who you are....i wrote for a living but it was dry reports....you write today and tomorrow it will be on different things....thats your work self...your personal self has been known to be available to those it the real world outside of this site

here you have made an impact greater then you know by writing like you did just now of being tired....that takes strength i dont even have
    love you
    suzy

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Are you okay? Not sure if you two are off talking and your getting support or not. I am around and am listening to if you post I will read it..
    Please let us know how you are doing okay.

5. morning rush

I just wished I was never born...and I feel guilty for feeling like that...I know its bad to want that...I should be happy today and all I feel is loneliness, anger and sadness...I absolutely have no point in being alive...

6. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

I reckon birthdays can be worse for misery making than even Christmas and New Year. I'm so sorry you are being made to feel like this, especially because it's your birthday. And I'd like to disagree with you about there no being no point in your being alive - if only you were able to see the good things you bring to others (us here for a start), that may not be enough to change that bleakness you feel, but maybe it will let you feel just a little bit, that your existence does have meaning, even if it's only for other people.

Please hang in there, give the piggies a cuddle, let them remind you there are things worth being around for.

:hug:

7. suzy

suzy Well-Known Member

cause you're honest

i dont know what you would say to others if you were feeling better

but i know you to be honest about your feelings

you would never take away anyone's feelings

how about i just be grateful you were born....

stay around let me help somehow....till it passes for you

but this walk is a walk i guess needs to happen

lets put the "should" away and just deal with "wishing" not doing what i "should" do doesnt help but my "wish" is below

I wish you love....
    suzy

8. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Hi Ana, you know you can talk to me! Please hold on because it always gets better for you!

Mike

9. morning rush

it never gets better, it always gets worse...I just handle it better some days...but really I'm all alone...

10. suzy

suzy Well-Known Member

alone "no"

you arent alone

i like to think you're with us even when the house is quiet

tonight here where i live they say snow

you've had so much snow...our covering will be like a warm heavy frost

but in your heart you struggle...quietly like the snow....

for now survival is good but tomorrow you will begin to thrive.....thats why writing is a good thing

lets me know...lets me show...just how i feel....even i wish to write you

you are the important issue...you are you....alone "no"
    love
    suzy

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
  11. morning rush

<mod edit: *sparkle* : relates to deleted posts>
    I am entitled to feel down, to feel like the whole wolrd has swallowed me and that I feel alone...I have the right to feel it, and it takes great courage to admit what your feeling...something you obviously know nothing about...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
  12. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Living thank you for finding the courage to post about your pain and feelings. For reaching out and trying to find the support you need to get through this. Keep posting. Keep letting those that understand your pain help you. You deserve this support and care. And you are not alone. Everyone here in one way or another understands pain. Keep posting a letting those that want to help have that opportunity. Please dont give in to your pain. Dont let it win.

The only thing that is immature around here is members that feel they need to post negative thoughts about the forum in threads of those looking for support from amazingly enough a support forum!!! That is better suited for Letters to Management so please use it.

13. Lost.

Lost. Well-Known Member

You're right.

I'm here for you <mod edit: *sparkle*: insulting> , living.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
  14. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

i have deleted and cleared this thread out by deleting insulting, off topic and responses to those, posts. please keep on track and lets try to offer the OP some support here :)

livinh in my own world - pm me if you need a chat sweet :hug:

15. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I dont believe that. And there is, inside you, a part that doesnt either. You're here, posting and letting things out. Please keep talking? Let's see if we cant make that part that wants to be here, that is trying to make it's point, a little more stronger. :arms:

16. morning rush

thank you so much everyone...I was so down yesterday it was horrible...I dont know what happen, why I was in such darkness...but I'm glad that there were people to listen and help me...

17. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey Ana hope you are feeling better today, the lows do suck but we are here for you when that happens.
    Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk and hang in there it gets better and happiness can be yours.
    Bambi

18. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

Ok, so you were in a dark mood, and then the next day the fog lifted? I don't buy it. You're holding out.

*stands patiently*

Waiting for you to reply and be honest this time.

19. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi i am here too but i do understand the struggles I am glad you can post when you are not feeling strong. You are not alone not with all the friends you have here okay. Thanks for all your support when i was down it mean't alot take care okay.

20. morning rush

wow, thank you for calling me a liar...

shows you know nothing about human mind/behaviour and you know nothing about me...

I guess you were attempting to be caring but its back to the study board for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.