i want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jxdama, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i have no one to turn to. all i need to do today s make a phone call and no one will even help me

2. baz213

baz213 Active Member

What do you need help with?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are feeling so alone. Did you try calling Good Samaritans or crisis i have and they helped Just hearing a real voice does help. Tell people here what is wrong so they can talk with you and help okay. take care

4. jxdama

i am having a massive panic attck. i just want to start running and never stop.

5. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

i'm sorry you're having such a tough time guy. please just start with some deep breaths they don't always help but most of the time they do. please continue to talk to us. we're here and we're listening. please please take care

6. DS

DS Account Closed

JX **HUGS** for you

Stay here...
    stay connected with all of us...we care very much about you.
    keep talking...try to focus on staying connected and talking to us. Ramble if you need too.

Sometimes when my head is filled, i just type and type, ramble to just get things out, and it helps with focus or rather diverts my attention momentarily.

we are here for you.

7. molotov

molotov Well-Known Member

jx, where are you, how are you?

man, you have so much love and support for everyone else, you are so good to everyone here, let us give some back

(hugs)

8. jxdama

im just having a really bad anxiety attack

9. molotov

molotov Well-Known Member

keep talking about it, get it out, deep breaths, try and focus your thoughts, tell us exactly what is going through your mind

10. jxdama

bad things

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.