I want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rukia, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I really don't see the point in living anymore.
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

do you want to talk about it??
  3. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

ill keep my box open if you need somewhere to vent, hanne
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

What has changed.. You have always been very helpful to others here at the forum.. Why don't you talk to us and tell us whats going on and let us help you for a change..
  5. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :) sorry you arent doing so well at the moment. has something happened to make you feel worse :unsure: :hug:
  6. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

why do you want to die?
  7. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I just feel worse and more depressed every day. Today it's even hard to put the happy face on. I'm tired all the time even though I sleep alot, and I'm having trouble getting myself to eat anything other than chocolate. I don't want to live anymore. :sad:
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know the tiredness can take its tole on you. Can you get outside for some fresh air. I find the cold air help me a bit. Try doing something special just for you okay. Buy something nice for you that makes you feel good. Keep posting okay let the sadness out here.
  9. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I try to go for a walk every day. Yesterday was supposed to be a special day, had my closest friends over before we went to the bar. All the time we were here I wished that I had canceled and killed myself instead, and when we got to the bar my friends just ignored me. Best birthday ever... Or not.
  10. jxdama

well, we are your friends here. happy birthday my good friend.
  11. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

The urge to take lots of pills is so stong right now. I'm not going to kill myself today, but I want to feel the pain. I'm at school so I can't hurt myself in any way, but I'm just shaking like crazy. The person that usually help me calm down when I'm like this has his own problems, I can't bother him now.

Can someone please hit me in the head or something? I need the urge to go away. :sad:
  12. jxdama

i will hold your precious head in my arms
  13. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

It would be better if you hit it real hard. :p But thanx.
  14. jxdama

sorry, i cant oblige.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.