I want to die...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukia

... tonight. I'm sick of the depression, sick of hearing voices, sick of being suicidal. In 2 weeks I'll be happy again, but I honestly don't know if I'll get through tonight alive. I've agreed to try to fight, but I'm so tired and I don't think the voices will let me stay off the pills.

The voices has told me not to contact anyone more today, but they let me write here. :dry: Just because they believe that noone will care of course.

Kaos General

... tonight. I'm sick of the depression, sick of hearing voices, sick of being suicidal. In 2 weeks I'll be happy again, but I honestly don't know if I'll get through tonight alive. I've agreed to try to fight, but I'm so tired and I don't think the voices will let me stay off the pills.

The voices has told me not to contact anyone more today, but they let me write here. :dry: Just because they believe that noone will care of course.
Wrong you know i care so :p

Chargette

I care too. A friend of mine who hears voices tells me she tells them she won't do it because if she does she may miss her ship when it comes in. I know it's hardest at night. Maybe turn on all the lights, the radio, and doodle on paper for awhile to pass the time?

Stay safe, please. :hug:

Marty482

WE CARE WE CARE WE CARE PLEASE KNOW ITS TRUE.

I CARE.PLEASE dont do anything. You yourself mention that good things are coming intwo weeks. PLEASE JUST WAIT. Until then come here and pour out your heart to us we want to know what youre going through.

If you are hearing voices you NEED to go to the doctor and tell them. You may need new meds or some temporary solution till it all works out.

I CARE and WE ALL CARE here too.PLEASE just hold on or if it gets too bad just cal an ambulance. Whatever you have to do to get hrough tomight.I am praying for you and hope you do to.PLEASE STAY!!!!

WE LOVE YOU AND WANT AND NEED YOU TO STAY.I BEG YOU PLEASE DO!!!!

Write me any time PLEASE,

Marty

I am in pretty much the same position as you right now, and I am truly sorry you feel like this, personally I am terrified what I will do, if you need someone to talk to if you can bring yourself to, I care very much so please keep writing to us or you can contact me via pm.

Please take care

Rih

Rukia

I'm still here. Took some pills, but not enough to call it an attempt. Now I wish I had either not taken any or taken them all. :dry:

Dave_N

Banned Member
If these 'voices' are trying to control your life, then you really shouldn't listen to them. I know that scizophrenics generally hear all sorts of voices, and you should see a doctor to see if you're developing schizophrenia so that you can get treatment. It only gets worse if you leave it untreated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00