I want to die..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by emack54, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emack54

emack54 Well-Known Member

I feel like giving up and giving in. I am tired of living this life that I feel that I was never meant to live. I am all alone and am tired of trying anymore. I have no one as everyone else has given up on me or I have pushed away by my behaviors. I have attempted before but I really feel like doing it the right way so I cant screw it up and it can be successful. I am done

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

awful place to be where you are end of the rope i call it Time to reach out okay now time to call hospital crisis and tell them to help you now. We all have burn't bridges pushed people away with our actions depression does that to us all. Time to get some control back okay get help for you so you can be better
    call for help NOW okay so yu can start healing you deserve healing and happiness it is there call crisis now okay

3. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

emack54, you really need to open up again and let people back into your life. Everybody needs a bit of love and comraderie.

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

You can open up to us here. We do that much for each other. I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You have not pushed us away you can post as often as you want vent as often as you want and we will understnad okay but you need professioanl help as well okay meds therapy to get strong and well okay please help you please

6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Ok first i want to give you these :hug: :hugtackles: :console: I know the feeling of just wanting to lay down and give up.. but please don't!! Also, there is no suicide method that is 100% guaranteed to work. And most are painful as all hell. Do you really want to risk that much pain and end up locked up?? :hug: Im here if you want to talk!

7. Blue_Sky

Blue_Sky Well-Known Member

I used to feel that I was never meant to live, but just let that thought pass, it's a lie, everyone is here because they are meant to be here, everyone has a role to play big or small. I don't have anyone either because of how I am and how i act, i kick myself for all the lost opportunities of new friendships that I could of had, people willing to be my friend but I'd always blow it or push them away and its been so long since i've had any friends. I've discovered a lot about myself through solitude, I think it can be healthy so don't depress yourself about being alone.

Half of me only responded because I really like your winston churchill quote, i've not heard that one before, it's a keeper for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.