i want to die.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by takencontrol, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

my life is a total mess and unbearable. i want to die why cant i do it ?

2. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

because deep down you can beat this
    you wouldnt want a tidy life would you?
    talk to me

3. takencontrol

i just cannot cope im trying to get help and its no happening. i phoned and asked to speak to my psychiatrist but shes no got back to me. i dont know what else to do.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need to go to the ER and tell them how your feeling.. Suicide is not the answer..Have them admit you so you will be able to talk to a shrink and a therapist..You can't deal with these thoughts alone.. When is your next appt. with your shrink??

5. hollowvoice

ok you have to phone her back and do it until you get what you need

6. takencontrol

i missed my last psych apps because i couldnt face going out so i phoned and asked for another and they still not got back to me. my will to live is getting less and less. i just dont think i can hold on and fight anymore

7. takencontrol

i just dont think im able to fight this anymore.

8. hollowvoice

you can take deep breaths keep posting here to take your mind off things find something keep phoning the pshyc
    tell us something good about your life kids? friends?anything you like to talk about?

9. takencontrol

i love my kids and my husband dearly but at times they are the cause of my mood dipping. i used to enjoy going out and having a good laugh with my friends and a good drink but because of the alcohol problems i dont go out anymore or get asked to go out. i have one really good friend who i have known for over 20yrs. we lost touch when we had our kids but she was getting re-married and called me out the blew. we have picked up where we left of and she is a fantastic support but i know she worries about me and i dont want that.

10. hollowvoice

i can imagine the family bringing you down
    maybe you could find an alcohol free bar nearby or go for a meal somewhere with no alcohol with friends
    your friends whos a fantastic support obviously cares about you thats what friends are supposed to do
    maybe if you cant get in touch with the pshyc you could phone her tonight just say hi ask about her wedding general chit chat

11. takencontrol

im so tired i feel ill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.