I want to die

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by feathers, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

Why don't I have enough tablets to overdose on? Why? Why does death have to be so difficult? Why does it have to hurt people? All I want is to end my own pain without hurting people. Everything only ever gets worse. My life gets worse. Constantly. More and more pain all of the time.

I want to end it. So badly. I want to be at peace. Why can't I have peace?

Why does everything hurt so much?

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Why does death have to be so difficult?
    To die isn't difficult, it can be painful, but not difficult. It's the process that is difficult, because we have a very strong survival instinct.

Why does it have to hurt people?
    This can't be helped. Just think of something or someone you love dearly, now imagined it's gone forever.

Why can't I have peace?
    There are many ways to obtain peace. It doesn't have to mean you'll stop feeling pain, but rather to live with it and adapt.

Why does everything hurt so much?
    Because you have a conscience, emotions and feelings

3. feathers

I know what it's like to have someone gone forever and I have great difficulty causing that level of pain to someone else.

4. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Well thank god for that. It will save you doing something stupid. You've got too much to live for to be throwing it away now.
    What's triggered you off? Talk to us!
    xxx

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So sorry you are feeling so much pain...have you spoken to someone about this? Please consider doing so as you deserve it...also, please continue posting and letting us know how you are doing...J

6. feathers

Thanks for the concern guys... I was in a very bad way last night... One of the worst suicidal spells yet... Think it's the adjusting to my increased meds.

Thanks for the replies. I'm okay today.

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Good to hear you are on meds and that you are doing better...please let your doctor know if you continue to feel this way...J

8. twistedwhispers

twistedwhispers Member & Antiquities Friend

I am glad to here you're okay.

I know what it's like adjusting to meds. It can drive a person crazy (no pun
    intend) Just hang in there. It does get better.

Take care & don't be a stranger (to the forums)

9. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Glad to hear you're feeling better today. It's like the song 'Help me make it through the night' by Gladys Knight and the Pips. The darkest time is always just before the dawn.
    Stay strong, don't want to lose you :)
    Lots of hugs, xxxx

10. feathers

Thanks for the support everyone :hugs:

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

please remember when you get that bad again to call okay anyone to hear a real voice helps it does. call your t your pdoc a friend crisis line most people there are kind sure you get one that sometimes just doesn't get it but most do care please next time call for help okay Noone should be alone with that kind of pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.