I want to die!!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fitzy, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

I don't think my life can get any worse!
    No job. No money. Going to lose my home. It's all my own fault - I'm stupid and useless and can't do anything right. I'm not normal.
    All I can think about is killing myself but I don't think I could even get that right.
    I don't want to hurt my daughter though but I'm hurting her by being alive. I'm no use to anyone. I can't take much more of this crappy life.
  2. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello Fitzy,

Lets take one thing at a time, first with your job - you say you currently don't have a job - what would you like doing?

Second you say you have no money and you are going to loose your house - can you request the assistance of family members?

No human is useless, you're currently passing through a difficult time and this is absolutely normal - we all have our difficult times.

I am sure your daughter loves you and wants you, i don't think you're hurting her - you would hurt her if you were not alive.
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

fitzy...I do understand your pain and i'm sorry you have to go through it....

I lost my home in the divorce, can't work cos of bad health/age and of course the money problem is always there..

all I can say is get some help for your depression and keep fighting because those problems can be worked on
    they are serious problems for you but they're not worth you taking your life over.
    keep reaching out ok
    wish I could help more
  4. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

A friend gave me a few quid to go shopping. I was going to buy the method I needed but she insisted on going to the shop with me. She doesn't know what she prevented and I'm glad I didn't attempt.
    Friends are being emotionally supportive and I love them for it but they live miles away.
    I've asked my brother for financial help but I'm not holding my breath.
    I am going to ring my GP today but I don't want medication.
    As for a job - I want my old job but it's gone. I didn't realise how much my job defined me - losing it has meant a loss of me.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOur daughter will always need you hun always i do hope you try medication just for a short while until the crisis situation is over with hugs
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

thank goodness your friend went with you then Fitzy
    meds may help you deal with the problems easier ...
    I've had to go on them in the last few weeks and they seem to be helping
    I hope your GP gives you the help you need *hug*
  7. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Fitzy.... HUGE HUGS!!!

I am so sorry these things are happening to you, it just doesn't seem fair. You are so lovely, kind and caring you have helped so many including myself on here. Its time to take care of you too now ok I know you're going through so much right now. Please don't give up, for your daughters sake, for us here on SF AND for you too... You're still young and you still have so much living to do, we're here for you. YOU CAN GET THROUGH this! I know you don't want meds, but I was wondering if you could bring yourself to see G.P. to check your hormone levels? That could also affect how you feel.

Please keep ringing, keep reaching out. Have you tried CAB yet? Maybe they could advise you re Disability? I know if you rent you'd be eligible for housing benefit. I'm not sure maybe there's something similar to if you have a mortgage? Would there be things like Council tax benefit etc that you could get access to?

Please hang in there
    Thinking of you
    Hugs xxx
  8. jessiebelle

jessiebelle Member

I see you don't want to go on medication, but I went to my GP and they have refered me to a local mental health crisis team who contact or visit me everyday, they have pyschiatrists and doctors, so I'm hoping that will help as there is no one in my real life I can talk to or tell. Maybe going to see a GP wouldn't hurt?
    I hope your ok. :hug:
  9. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I know you feel down but that is depression. You do not seem stupid, you are not useless, (you helped on my thread).

As regards job and money, there is help as others have said. Moneysavingexpert.com is a great site for free financial advice.

I hope things get better for you soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.