I want to die!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lostlonely, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostlonely

lostlonely Member

I feel like this is only option left open to me now - I guess this is my last slither of hope!!!
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's wrong, what's got you feeling so bad? Here if you want to talk.
  3. Moon_Penguin

Moon_Penguin Penguin astronaut extraordinaire

please talk to us. we are all here and want to help you. whats happened to make you feel like this tonight?
    keep strong
  4. lostlonely

lostlonely Member

I have ptsd, social anxiety & major depressive episode - I gave myself a year to improve life and if anything it has got worse - I think I've given it long enough and so think its time I find out what's after death (if anything!!)
  5. WildCherry

How have things gotten worse? Please keep talking here!
  6. lostlonely

lostlonely Member

Flashbacks have taken over my life - friends have dropped me very quickly - I'm totally alone. Sorry it's not fair of me to post here - sorry
  7. WildCherry

Please don't apologize. It's good that you're posting here, you shouldn't have to go through everything alone.

My PM box is always open if you want to talk.
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I hope you do keep posting and talking things out, because I'd like to help if I can. Feel free to message me at any time.
  9. sharcamp

sharcamp New Member

I also have ptsd and major depression, flashbacks, and have given myself 6 mos to get better, i am seeing glimmers but am still fighting. I hope you do too, just one more day, each day.......
  10. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Don't you mean sliver of hope? Or are you a snake? ;p hehe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.