I want to disappear

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Mar 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

I don't want to be here anymore. I want the pain to stop. I don't want to remember anymore.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

*hugs* I'm sorry you are feeling this way hun. Maybe sometimes memories need to rest and stay in the past but a psychologist would argue you need to get to the root of the issues and face them full on. I honestly don't know which is best but keep on seeing the professionals, they can and will help you it just might take some time x

3. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Hey, have you been taking any medication for your anxiety? If not, that might be one thing to consider, as they can help tackle the biological difficulties... Some of them also help you sleep! :)

4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

*hugs* hun. How are you feeling today?

Don't give up on it all. You're such a lovely and caring person. You deserve to help yourself as much as you help others!
    Memories are difficult, I completely understand that. Did you talk to your therapist about them? It is possible to learn how to deal with them; it might take a little work but you can get there hun!

Please, please be kind to yourself!

Northern likes this.
  5. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Confused and uncertain.

No, I haven't talked to the counsellor about them yet.

6. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

You should try that next time, maybe even write it down if you fear you can't say it out loud.
    I wish memories just vanished, gosh I did. But the way to deal with the really bad ones is to have some help on how to handle them when they come back to you. How to control your own feelings etc.

I wish you the best hun. I know how difficult this is. You deserve to get the help you need to feel better!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.